RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,305.52

₽3,201.82

Экономия: ₽896.30 (скидка 28%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

BEST ENZYMES

Отзыв оставлен wendybrown Oct 15, 2008

These are the best enzymes I have tried so far and have already purchased another bottle. capsules assimilate much better than tablets and they have gone thru a fermentation process which is easier on the digestion system. I'm prone to constipation and I am having more BM's. Thought ya'll needed to know.

Our first choice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1674845 Mar 28, 2007

We have tried many brands of digestive enzymes and didn’t notice much difference how our food digested, but this brand has always been reliable in helping us with our digestion. We like the Ultra because it seems to work just as good as the regular O-Zyme, but we need fewer so it’s less expensive for us.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best digestive enzyme blend on the market!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273925 May 21, 2011

Check the number and level of different enzymes combined! Used this for 3 years, will never be without it.

The Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1282693 Jan 13, 2010

This is the best digestive enzyme that I've ever tried. It even smells good!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1865407 Sep 12, 2009

In only 3 weeks did what many other products couldn't in the last 10 months. It works for me. Great product.

Crohn's disease

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1055106 Nov 15, 2010

I have compared the ingredient list of o-zyme with all other enzyme tablets there is and this is the most complete one. Since I began taking this product not only I do not have fatty loose stools anymore but I can eat gluten foods. I take this together with probiotics from the same brand and many other supplements for the intestinal lining, but enzymes are essential if you have IBD and this is the best blend I have found.

From Processed Foods to Vitamins and Supplements

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1096212 Sep 18, 2008

Our bodies need all the help they can get with absorbtion of foods, vitamins, minerals, supplements, antioxidants, and amino acids. O-Zymes do just that. You truly feel the difference.

ladydi

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2724201 May 14, 2008

I was also introduced to this product by my health food store. I was having a lot of trouble with heart burn. since I have been taken it my heart burn has minimized considerably. Also, I am glad Iherb carried it and the price and service were great.

Muy bien

Отзыв оставлен Pagaru May 12, 2013

Estas encimas me funcionan muy bien, noto el estomago mucho mas calmado y con menos problemas. Repetiré seguro.

great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2838328 Feb 21, 2011

this is a great digestive enzyme product - it has ginger and turmeric in it which i love!

Позиции 1-10 из 42