Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Garden of Life, O-Zyme ультра, наилучший комплекс пищеварительных ферментов, 90 растительных капсул

5 Звезды
Other Reviews (1)

BEST ENZYMES

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен wendybrown Oct 15, 2008

These are the best enzymes I have tried so far and have already purchased another bottle. capsules assimilate much better than tablets and they have gone thru a fermentation process which is easier on the digestion system. I'm prone to constipation and I am having more BM's. Thought ya'll needed to know.

From Processed Foods to Vitamins and Supplements

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1096212 Sep 18, 2008

Our bodies need all the help they can get with absorbtion of foods, vitamins, minerals, supplements, antioxidants, and amino acids. O-Zymes do just that. You truly feel the difference.

Our first choice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1674845 Mar 28, 2007

We have tried many brands of digestive enzymes and didn’t notice much difference how our food digested, but this brand has always been reliable in helping us with our digestion. We like the Ultra because it seems to work just as good as the regular O-Zyme, but we need fewer so it’s less expensive for us.

ladydi

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2724201 May 14, 2008

I was also introduced to this product by my health food store. I was having a lot of trouble with heart burn. since I have been taken it my heart burn has minimized considerably. Also, I am glad Iherb carried it and the price and service were great.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1865407 Sep 12, 2009

In only 3 weeks did what many other products couldn't in the last 10 months. It works for me. Great product.