RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,157.50

₽4,698.42

Экономия: ₽1,540.93 (скидка 33%)

Оценки Покупателей

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Good but not gluten free.

Отзыв оставлен 4618064828832792336 Dec 24, 2013

A good supplement but wish it was gluten free.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good. my replacement for megafood lifestyles

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2141997 Feb 02, 2013

Since Megafood discontinued their best supplement this is a good replacement. Food formed companies need to understand that herbs like Saw Palmetto don't belong in a multi. (Talking about Megafood multi for men) Educate yourself on tonic versus medicinal.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellent quality food sourced nutrients

Отзыв оставлен WildSweetVermont Jul 30, 2012

My sweetie swears by this vitamin. When he takes just a couple a day (rather than 3 with each meal as suggested) he finds that his energy and all-around feeling of wellness are much better. I can't take them because I find them hard to swallow, too dry and large for me. The ingredients are amazing, a blend of nutrients in their whole food state, nothing synthetic here. The antioxidants are from fruits and veggies, tonic mushrooms and sea veggies add super benefits you may not get in your regular diet. NOTE that coffee extract and green tea are part of the blend, so depending on your situation these could either be energy-enhancing or too stimulating. Play with the dose and build it up, don't try 9 the first day for instance. If you have allergies/sensitivities or complicated health issues read labels carefully because in a comprehensive blend like this you may find something tucked in there that you shouldn't be taking. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Here's to your radiant wellness! :)

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Best multivitamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1055106 Sep 17, 2011

Food based vitamins are the best. They do not aggravate Crohn's disease. Better absorption and can be taken on an empty stomach.

Love

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1940231 Jun 15, 2011

Energy boost right away!!!

Garden of Life, Living Multi, Optimal Formula, 252

Отзыв оставлен LoveBug67 Jun 11, 2011

Excellent vitamins however I do not take the full dosage as requested as it was too much for my body. Excellent amount of tablets great buy will probably buy again.

Absolutely Great Vitamin!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2650737 Feb 03, 2011

I am so pleased with the quality of this product and I don't even mind taking 6 of them a day, because Iknow they are helping me. Thanks!

Too soon to tell!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1501905 Nov 21, 2010

I was getting a whole food supplement called multi 111 by Innovate but was unable to get it any more so I thought I'd try this one. So far so good. If I notice anything significant down the road I'll let you know. right now I'm happy with it. ps I like this company and think they generally have good products so I'm expecting to like this one too.

Multi Vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3165954 Jun 27, 2010

This is an excellent multi vitamin. I especially like the fact that it is "living" and the Vit. A is from betacarotene. The only drawback is that you can't take them all at the same time........ at least I couldn't as doing that upset my stomach. I break them into two doses now and that works well.

Feeling Better

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1270539 Mar 28, 2009

I have noticed an overall improvement in my well being since I began taking these vitamins. I would recommend taking with food. I have been ordering from iherb for years. Wish all online businesses were this dependable.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным