RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,315.42

₽2,473.63

Экономия: ₽158.21 (скидка 6%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Too much sugars!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3204236 Nov 02, 2014

These bars have so much potential, all lost due to the excessive levels of sugar in each one. I used to think it was ok because the sources were natural but that doesn't make much difference when each bar contains a whopping 29 grams of sugar in it! No bar that has this amount of sugar in it is healthy so don't be fooled. We could be getting a much healthier bar if people realised this. I used to buy them a lot so I'm guilty but I will not be buying them again unless they substantially lower the sugar amount. I thought this company was supposed to care about our health.

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2209625 Jan 28, 2012

A good choice against hunger, healthier than an chocolate cookie. all my family members love it. My children carry one in the bag so they do not go for an junk food.

garden of life

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2081133 Aug 18, 2011

very good, I will recomand to friends

Best snack bar

Отзыв оставлен tuomas Apr 20, 2011

Really delicious, healthy snack when you don't have time to cook by yourself!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

The Best Snack

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3350713 Apr 10, 2011

I reach for one of these whenever I am hungry and am tempted with junk food at work. It tastes great and is good for me.

Delicious

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2807318 Dec 14, 2010

Wow! This bar is super! Great flavour and full of real food.

Taste Horrible

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1260176 Sep 06, 2010

Most reviews I read said that these had a great taste. On the contrary, for me they are horrible. I have had much tastier food bars than these. Garden of Life makes great products, but I will not get this one again.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

yummy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3192355 May 18, 2010

i wish they sold a variety pack so i can try them all out.

My family loves these

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1978895 Mar 18, 2010

These bars are so nutritious unlike many of the other "health" bars out there. They are a bit expensive, but the high quality ingredients are worth it. You get what you pay for. My husband and 6 year old son really enjoy these bars. They are a bit sweet for my taste so I only eat half a bar at a time. Garden of Life is such a great company!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1496048 Feb 10, 2010

I'm so impressed with the quality of the bar. Too bad that it makes my stomach bloated if I eat the whole thing. So I can only eat one-third of it a day. I have a sensitive stomach. The berry taste is a little bit too strong for me. My sister loves it and have no problems with it though.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным