RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,570.46

₽2,180.34

Экономия: ₽609.88 (скидка 28%)

• Glass container

Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1535135 Jan 05, 2010

This oil is fragrant and delicious and stands the test of comparison with other organic extra virgin coconut oils when held up together and sniffed. Can't recommend highly enough.

High Quality Coconut Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1704035 Sep 14, 2009

Glass container and good sealing top is all one could ask for to carry a great extra virgin coconut oil.

Coconut

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2533106 Nov 19, 2009

Excellent product... I use it for my face, my hair and my food!

My favorite

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2089428 Nov 24, 2009

I love this coconut oil product. Extra virgin coconut oil has so many great benefits I make sure to use it every day!

alive!

Отзыв оставлен SonyaWorley Feb 04, 2010

All coconut oil are NOT the same. it's way it is processed. most coconut oil is not good for you because of the way it is processed. Garden of Life is the real deal, even smells wonderful. you can use it in your hair, nails, skin, cook with it and use it in smoothies. yummies. it is delightful. it also fights candidate. that is why i started using it. Enjoy

coconut oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1858367 Feb 06, 2010

Absolutly love this, it gives your food a wonderful taste, were even putting it in the bath! leaves your skin sooo soft, highly recommend this and you have a customer for life A1************

Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1312913 Jan 08, 2012

The best coconut oil I have ever tasted! Apart from using it for cooking, I enjoy the sweet, smooth, clean taste right off the spoon. It is heavenly and I am sticking with this brand. Also, great value when compared to pricing elsewhere.

Love my coconut oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2928719 Mar 06, 2010

This was the first time that I decided to use coconut oil for cooking and I loved it. It's a brilliant product - organic, healthy, nicely smelling and tasting and it is in a glass jar (so, no nasty BPAs). Even my husband got converted. We are not going to use any other oil for cooking anymore. This one is simply the best! Now I am advertising it to all my friends and family. Good news spread quickly :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The *best* coconut oil, period!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2609561 Mar 16, 2010

The best coconut oil by the best supplement company, Garden of Life. Their coconut oil is the only one I've tried that actually smells like fresh, delicious coconuts! Really great product. My skin is clearer, smooth, my energy is incredibly high and my appetite is normalized. I love coconut oil by Garden of Life.

Excellent product...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2463068 Mar 17, 2010

Have used coconut oil for several years now. It is the only oil we cook with. This brand is very fresh and I like that it is in a glass jar. Would Highly Recommend!

Позиции 91-100 из 200