Customer Reviews

Garden of Life, Баланс иммунитета, синусит 60 овощных капсул

$15.42
$22.95
руб 549.14
Savings of: $7.53 (33% Off)
5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-3 of 3 total

Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1737800 From Kentucky on Apr 04, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I got this product just in time, as I suffered with the flu, about a month ago. I started taking the Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus, product. Not sure how well it helped me, with all the after flu symptoms, but I felt like, that at least I was feeding my body the nutrients that were needed to heal itself.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus

Posted by Reviewer2585485 From New Zealand on Jul 22, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Best sinus herbs that I have ever tried. A+++++ product. Highly recommended.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

best sinus herbal product

Posted by 5656115343048181302 on Nov 13, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I can say the same like other customer: Best sinus herbal product that I have ever tried. i used to use sinupret, but after a while it stopped working. but this product :) it works amazingly well, it helps a lot my runny nose so i dodnt need many tissues during the day .

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-3 of 3 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives