Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Garden of Life, Баланс иммунитета, синусит 60 овощных капсул

руб 628.87
5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus

Posted by Reviewer1737800 on Apr 04, 2012

I got this product just in time, as I suffered with the flu, about a month ago. I started taking the Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus, product. Not sure how well it helped me, with all the after flu symptoms, but I felt like, that at least I was feeding my body the nutrients that were needed to heal itself.

Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Jul 22, 2013

Best sinus herbs that I have ever tried. A+++++ product. Highly recommended.

best sinus herbal product

Posted by 5656115343048181302 on Nov 13, 2013

I can say the same like other customer: Best sinus herbal product that I have ever tried. i used to use sinupret, but after a while it stopped working. but this product :) it works amazingly well, it helps a lot my runny nose so i dodnt need many tissues during the day .

Amazing product

Posted by 5325952791593524209 on May 12, 2014

I use this product with DHist and I do not have trouble with my allergies. It is a great product. I used to take multiple kinds of prescription meds but I started taking this with the Dhist about 6 months ago and it was been great. It seems to help me not get sick too.