Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (0)

best sinus herbal product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5656115343048181302 Nov 13, 2013

I can say the same like other customer: Best sinus herbal product that I have ever tried. i used to use sinupret, but after a while it stopped working. but this product :) it works amazingly well, it helps a lot my runny nose so i dodnt need many tissues during the day .

Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1737800 Apr 04, 2012

I got this product just in time, as I suffered with the flu, about a month ago. I started taking the Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus, product. Not sure how well it helped me, with all the after flu symptoms, but I felt like, that at least I was feeding my body the nutrients that were needed to heal itself.

Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2585485 Jul 22, 2013

Best sinus herbs that I have ever tried. A+++++ product. Highly recommended.

Amazing product

Отзыв оставлен 5325952791593524209 May 12, 2014

I use this product with DHist and I do not have trouble with my allergies. It is a great product. I used to take multiple kinds of prescription meds but I started taking this with the Dhist about 6 months ago and it was been great. It seems to help me not get sick too.

OK

Отзыв оставлен 4800079941656221178 Jan 23, 2015

If I would have got the blue box of the garden of life I would have gave it 5 stars this stuff is great. but i don;t known why I was send the white box of the product which i did not order.but i kept them I like to get what i order.