Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (0)

Great product!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2489873 Mar 13, 2008

I love this protein. I like to add a scoop to my morning smoothie. I love how it doesn't leave any weird aftertaste and mixes well.

Ultra-Flatulent

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2886288 Nov 04, 2008

Goatein makes me flatulent to the point that I must excuse myself from anyone that may be present and barricade myself in solitude. I believe it is the sweetener, "lo-Han," since I have used other proteins with little or no problem. I would like to warn people that, at over $30, this product is a very expensive mistake!

mrs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1831024 Nov 19, 2008

wonderful product

Garden of Life, Goatein

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2205037 Feb 19, 2009

Great product. Mixes well. I put it into soups and beans. Easy to digest.

Пожаловаться

Part of my sons cure for colitis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2789386 Mar 25, 2009

Difficult to import to Australia. Quarantine will hold it up, but if you have a detailed product description off the iherb web site and a certificate of origin from G of L and a doctors letter you will be ok. Very good protein for people with a disturbed gut.