RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽751.99

₽981.06

Экономия: ₽229.07 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Garden Greens, Protein Shake,Energizing Drink,Vanilla

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2181638 Jun 23, 2011

This drink has changed its formula! It is now has an unnatural yellow color and a bitter taste. It is undrinkable. I hate to report this because my family use to love this product. I have awarded it one star too many.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I would give it 5 stars if it didnt have SOY in it.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3078981 Aug 05, 2011

There is soy in this product, if it were organic soy.. i would also have given this product 5 stars. But if you are wondering what i mean just look up the dangers of soy protien isolate and if this soy was organic then it would have definatley put ORGANIC soy. so... Garden Greens, please change this to ORGANIC soy!

EXCELLENT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2950227 Aug 27, 2009

LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND WILL ORDER AGAIN. TASTE IS CREAMY, TASTEFUL AND IT WORKS. IHERB WILL HAVE ME FOR CUSTOMER FOR A LONE TIME!

Good Taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2544381 Nov 20, 2009

My Fiance, really likes the taste - and he has gained a little weight - which was his goal =)

Excellent Tasting Protein

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1994047 Nov 26, 2009

I like the chocolate as my staple, but vanilla is good for variety. Having tried just about every protein powder out there, Garden Green's is my favorite. Mixed with water alone it is delicous, but with a couple tablespoons of the acaisplash it's even better.

WINNER

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1773355 Jan 12, 2010

This is probably the best tasting of the protein shakes. Delicious.

Good Size, Good Price, Natural Ingredients

Отзыв оставлен HerbalGarden Dec 07, 2012

We liked this product- Good taste, size and Value. Use coupon code QLB957 for $10 off any purchase today.

Protein Shake

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1132012 May 23, 2010

Great product to support my protein needs. Pretty good flavor and great before or after a workout!

Great Tasting Shake

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1717722 Jul 25, 2010

I purchased the protein powder as a meal replacement for weight loss. I am lactose intolerant and can mix the powder with water. I have mixed with fruit in the blender, as well. It is quite tasty. Will purchase again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Amazing taste, quality, price (review from Australia)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2575355 Sep 22, 2010

I generally buy organic food but need to eat breakfast 'every' day and increase my protein intake. But could not find a good tasting natural product. Please read food labels because you will be amazed by the rubbish that can go into protein powders. Not this one - EXCELLENT - more manufactures should raise their standards to this. Try Double-Choc, very good.

Позиции 1-10 из 18