Впервые в iHerb?!

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1746797 on Aug 07, 2009

I experienced immediate results from the first time I started using Rejuve Powder. It seems to keep me regular as well as soothe my stomach. I use this everyday.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2932215 on Mar 19, 2010

My Naturopathic Doctor had started me on this over a year ago and I use it every morning. I'm 62 years young and this helps to keep me feeling vigourous. Sluggish elimination is a thing of the past! I was happy to find it on your site at a better price than what I had been paying for it. Thanks, Meg

Rejuve Powder

Posted by Reviewer1560843 on May 19, 2010

This product was recommended by my Natropath doctor, about eleven years ago. I use it for several weeks, almost every season, to thoroughly clean my gastric-intestinal system. It is easy to manage, and normalizes IBS symptoms. I trust other GAIA HERBS,as well, because they are local and fresh, to this area.

Gaia Herbs, Rejuve Powder, 280 g

Posted by Reviewer2833336 on Jul 08, 2010

I love this stuff. The taste is better than before, but I managed to get down the other. I think the old product lasted a bit longer. It keeps me regular, and is gentle enough on my stomach.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1454624 on Aug 09, 2010

having had constipation for quite some time, I was thrilled to find something that actually works that is a natural product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »