RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,330.12

₽1,678.97

Экономия: ₽348.84 (скидка 21%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Love this product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1746797 Aug 07, 2009

I experienced immediate results from the first time I started using Rejuve Powder. It seems to keep me regular as well as soothe my stomach. I use this everyday.

Love this product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2932215 Mar 19, 2010

My Naturopathic Doctor had started me on this over a year ago and I use it every morning. I'm 62 years young and this helps to keep me feeling vigourous. Sluggish elimination is a thing of the past! I was happy to find it on your site at a better price than what I had been paying for it. Thanks, Meg

Rejuve Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1560843 May 19, 2010

This product was recommended by my Natropath doctor, about eleven years ago. I use it for several weeks, almost every season, to thoroughly clean my gastric-intestinal system. It is easy to manage, and normalizes IBS symptoms. I trust other GAIA HERBS,as well, because they are local and fresh, to this area.

Gaia Herbs, Rejuve Powder, 280 g

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2833336 Jul 08, 2010

I love this stuff. The taste is better than before, but I managed to get down the other. I think the old product lasted a bit longer. It keeps me regular, and is gentle enough on my stomach.

It works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1454624 Aug 09, 2010

having had constipation for quite some time, I was thrilled to find something that actually works that is a natural product.

Soft

Отзыв оставлен Loreto Jun 14, 2011

good in the morning !

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1558522 Nov 19, 2011

Been taking for several years from my holistic doctor and it gives me energy.

It Does What it Says!

Отзыв оставлен Healthconsciousconsumer Sep 05, 2016

I take a heaping teaspoonful everyday. I am constipated without it. I like the hint of cinnamon flavour.

Rejuve Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2400064 Dec 02, 2010

I ordered regular Rejuve powder with no berry flavor..you sent me two 215 gram bottles of berry flavor...no big deal my husband and I are using it but it gives me a little more gas and bloating than regular and sometimes that's not good since I am an avid hiker and runner...do you have regular flavor or is berry all you carry...please advise

Позиции 1-9 из 9