RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,435.78

₽2,174.77

Экономия: ₽738.99 (скидка 34%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

The best booster!

Отзыв оставлен 5215920163649736251 Apr 27, 2015

The Black Elderberry Syrup is an excellent "immune" booster. Whenever I feel a cold coming on I grab my bottle of Gaia Black Elderberry Syrup and withing a couple of days, I'm good to go.

Immune Support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3322048 Nov 16, 2014

This is one of the best ways to get immune support. Just a teaspoon each morning helps keep colds and flu away!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Work like a charm! Not for everyone though

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3075406 Nov 11, 2012

It works very well on me after taking it for couple days. However, it doesn't work on my husband at all and he still gets sick and didn't cure his allergy symptoms. I think the Elderberry effectiveness depends Highly on body nature case by case. I still give it 5 stars because I haven't got sick since I started taking this herb supplement.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2265245 Jul 13, 2012

Whenever my 2.5 year old daughter is about to get sick I give this to her and it seems to work. When she was sick with a cold a couple of months ago, I gave her 2 tsp a day and the cold only lasted one week. So far this year she was only sick once. She wouldn't take anything else (garlic extract, oregano oil, oldve leaf extract) because of strong taste. This is the only thing she'll take because it is sweet!

This gets compliance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3233802 Mar 29, 2012

Love this product, I add it to children's cold and flu herbal mixtures to improve taste and help get compliance...but even on it's own it's a great product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I just feel getting stronger with this!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1589417 Feb 04, 2012

I was preparing for hip surgery, so wanted to boost my immune system especially after acute bronchitis. I had my blood work done last week, and they said everything came back looking great! I know I will take this the rest of my life. Gaia Herbs is a high quality company, I live within 45 minutes of the place, buy their brands when possible.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Another life-saver for our family

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3324008 Dec 30, 2011

Use the power of elderberries for a few years now. It is strong remedy and needs to be used as directed. In many cases Black Elderberry Syrup help myself and my family members to stay healthy (or with very minimal cold symptoms) even after contacts with severely sick people. Cannot thank you enough for this knowledge and development of natural, products. I wish pharmaceutical companies here would have less power! There are so many remedies, well known for centuries, which really work and don't have horrible side effects, but doctors cannot recommend them to the patients because they are not FDA approved.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

my 3 year old takes this.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2426904 Dec 14, 2011

It did not help in any way. Waste of money. did not protect immune system. ended up with same symptoms before taking this.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3257094 Nov 11, 2011

So far seems good, have been taking it, and no cold or flu.

Fantastic!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2818970 Jun 21, 2011

This is so good for my kids - got them well so fast, i even check the bottle twice to see if there's any chemicals in it! Its completely natural n i let my kids hv it daily 1/2 a tsp for health maintenance. They hv never been healthier n they look forward to their daily dose!

Позиции 1-10 из 17