RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,469.47

₽2,225.80

Экономия: ₽756.33 (скидка 34%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Like it better than the original

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1742806 Oct 19, 2009

Better than SAMBUCOL.. which is the original elderberry syrup that was actually used in the influenza trials.. better ingredients and seems much more potent.. With sambucol I would have to dose about 4 times a day at the beginning of cold/flu and then nip it in the bud. With this 1 maybe 2 teaspoons is all I need. Great and potent!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Work like a charm! Not for everyone though

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3075406 Nov 11, 2012

It works very well on me after taking it for couple days. However, it doesn't work on my husband at all and he still gets sick and didn't cure his allergy symptoms. I think the Elderberry effectiveness depends Highly on body nature case by case. I still give it 5 stars because I haven't got sick since I started taking this herb supplement.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

my 3 year old takes this.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2426904 Dec 14, 2011

It did not help in any way. Waste of money. did not protect immune system. ended up with same symptoms before taking this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Another life-saver for our family

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3324008 Dec 30, 2011

Use the power of elderberries for a few years now. It is strong remedy and needs to be used as directed. In many cases Black Elderberry Syrup help myself and my family members to stay healthy (or with very minimal cold symptoms) even after contacts with severely sick people. Cannot thank you enough for this knowledge and development of natural, products. I wish pharmaceutical companies here would have less power! There are so many remedies, well known for centuries, which really work and don't have horrible side effects, but doctors cannot recommend them to the patients because they are not FDA approved.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I just feel getting stronger with this!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1589417 Feb 04, 2012

I was preparing for hip surgery, so wanted to boost my immune system especially after acute bronchitis. I had my blood work done last week, and they said everything came back looking great! I know I will take this the rest of my life. Gaia Herbs is a high quality company, I live within 45 minutes of the place, buy their brands when possible.

This gets compliance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3233802 Mar 29, 2012

Love this product, I add it to children's cold and flu herbal mixtures to improve taste and help get compliance...but even on it's own it's a great product.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2265245 Jul 13, 2012

Whenever my 2.5 year old daughter is about to get sick I give this to her and it seems to work. When she was sick with a cold a couple of months ago, I gave her 2 tsp a day and the cold only lasted one week. So far this year she was only sick once. She wouldn't take anything else (garlic extract, oregano oil, oldve leaf extract) because of strong taste. This is the only thing she'll take because it is sweet!

Immune Support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3322048 Nov 16, 2014

This is one of the best ways to get immune support. Just a teaspoon each morning helps keep colds and flu away!

The best booster!

Отзыв оставлен 5215920163649736251 Apr 27, 2015

The Black Elderberry Syrup is an excellent "immune" booster. Whenever I feel a cold coming on I grab my bottle of Gaia Black Elderberry Syrup and withing a couple of days, I'm good to go.

daily for my daughter

Отзыв оставлен 4650163188145578243 Jul 10, 2016

I almost prepared this on a daily basis (~5times a week). I made concoction of sambucus, olive leaf extract, and echinacea drop, and served this in the morning to my 5 year yytyold. I have been doing this since she was much smaller and I noticed her immune does improved. Last time I tried grapefruit seed extract instead of olive leaf extract and I find that olive leaf extracts seems to works Better in the concoction. Reason is my girl first symptom (flu, sore throat etc) will heal faster with this formula as compared to the old one. Of course I occasionally also gave her Manuka honey and propolis which is very good for sore throat and 1st symptom of cough. I myself will take the same formula but double the volume when I have the 1st symptom too and it works.5(

Позиции 1-10 из 18