RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Gaia Herbs, Rapid Relief, сироп чёрной бузины, 160 мл

₽1,228.16
₽1,860.28
Экономия: ₽632.12 (скидка 34%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 20 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Like it better than the original

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1742806 Oct 19, 2009

Better than SAMBUCOL.. which is the original elderberry syrup that was actually used in the influenza trials.. better ingredients and seems much more potent.. With sambucol I would have to dose about 4 times a day at the beginning of cold/flu and then nip it in the bud. With this 1 maybe 2 teaspoons is all I need. Great and potent!

Пожаловаться

Work like a charm! Not for everyone though

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3075406 Nov 11, 2012

It works very well on me after taking it for couple days. However, it doesn't work on my husband at all and he still gets sick and didn't cure his allergy symptoms. I think the Elderberry effectiveness depends Highly on body nature case by case. I still give it 5 stars because I haven't got sick since I started taking this herb supplement.

Immune Support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3322048 Nov 16, 2014

This is one of the best ways to get immune support. Just a teaspoon each morning helps keep colds and flu away!

The best booster!

Отзыв оставлен 5215920163649736251 Apr 27, 2015

The Black Elderberry Syrup is an excellent "immune" booster. Whenever I feel a cold coming on I grab my bottle of Gaia Black Elderberry Syrup and withing a couple of days, I'm good to go.

Пожаловаться

Another life-saver for our family

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3324008 Dec 30, 2011

Use the power of elderberries for a few years now. It is strong remedy and needs to be used as directed. In many cases Black Elderberry Syrup help myself and my family members to stay healthy (or with very minimal cold symptoms) even after contacts with severely sick people. Cannot thank you enough for this knowledge and development of natural, products. I wish pharmaceutical companies here would have less power! There are so many remedies, well known for centuries, which really work and don't have horrible side effects, but doctors cannot recommend them to the patients because they are not FDA approved.

Позиции 1-5 из 17