Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Gaia Herbs, Rapid Relief, сироп чёрной бузины, 160 мл

руб 1026.73
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Like it better than the original

Posted by Reviewer1742806 on Oct 19, 2009

Better than SAMBUCOL.. which is the original elderberry syrup that was actually used in the influenza trials.. better ingredients and seems much more potent.. With sambucol I would have to dose about 4 times a day at the beginning of cold/flu and then nip it in the bud. With this 1 maybe 2 teaspoons is all I need. Great and potent!

Пожаловаться

Work like a charm! Not for everyone though

Posted by Reviewer3075406 on Nov 11, 2012

It works very well on me after taking it for couple days. However, it doesn't work on my husband at all and he still gets sick and didn't cure his allergy symptoms. I think the Elderberry effectiveness depends Highly on body nature case by case. I still give it 5 stars because I haven't got sick since I started taking this herb supplement.

Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Nov 16, 2014

This is one of the best ways to get immune support. Just a teaspoon each morning helps keep colds and flu away!

Пожаловаться

Another life-saver for our family

Posted by Reviewer3324008 on Dec 30, 2011

Use the power of elderberries for a few years now. It is strong remedy and needs to be used as directed. In many cases Black Elderberry Syrup help myself and my family members to stay healthy (or with very minimal cold symptoms) even after contacts with severely sick people. Cannot thank you enough for this knowledge and development of natural, products. I wish pharmaceutical companies here would have less power! There are so many remedies, well known for centuries, which really work and don't have horrible side effects, but doctors cannot recommend them to the patients because they are not FDA approved.

Пожаловаться

I just feel getting stronger with this!

Posted by Reviewer1589417 on Feb 04, 2012

I was preparing for hip surgery, so wanted to boost my immune system especially after acute bronchitis. I had my blood work done last week, and they said everything came back looking great! I know I will take this the rest of my life. Gaia Herbs is a high quality company, I live within 45 minutes of the place, buy their brands when possible.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »