Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Gaia Herbs, Maitake Defense, 60 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps (Discontinued Item)

руб 1165.77
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Immune enhancer

Posted by CoolinArizona on Oct 04, 2010

There is alot of research coming out now on the benefits of Reishi (ganoderma) and Maitake mushrooms for deep support of immune system. Maitake Defense is the most pure, high potency and easily absorbed of all the mushroom factors I've found. Gaia is the purest of all the herbs I've used and they test for heavy metal toxicity, so if some of their prices seem a little higher it's because you're getting the best and you'll feel it.

I never get sick

Posted by Reviewer1343152 on Jul 06, 2011

Since I've been taking Maitake Defense, all illnesses pass me by. Tip: Ingest on a full stomach of food. If need be, it can be taken every few hours in emergencies. I recommend taking 3 capsules per day.

Immunity Booster

Posted by Reviewer1614009 on May 17, 2011

I used this product during 4 months of chemotherapy and never got sick from contact with other people and their germs. Some nights I would come home from work with a sore throat, take a capsule and felt fine in the morning. I still rely on these and have found(though I take them less regularly) that they help fight off colds for both me and my family.

quality

Posted by Reviewer1237555 on Sep 22, 2011

very good

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3302415 on Nov 30, 2010

using for long time....love this mashrooms

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »