Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Gaia Herbs, Maitake Defense, 60 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps (Discontinued Item)

$19.80
$29.99
руб 1270.04
Savings of: $10.19 (34% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 9 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Immune enhancer

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен CoolinArizona Oct 04, 2010

There is alot of research coming out now on the benefits of Reishi (ganoderma) and Maitake mushrooms for deep support of immune system. Maitake Defense is the most pure, high potency and easily absorbed of all the mushroom factors I've found. Gaia is the purest of all the herbs I've used and they test for heavy metal toxicity, so if some of their prices seem a little higher it's because you're getting the best and you'll feel it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I never get sick

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1343152 Jul 06, 2011

Since I've been taking Maitake Defense, all illnesses pass me by. Tip: Ingest on a full stomach of food. If need be, it can be taken every few hours in emergencies. I recommend taking 3 capsules per day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Immunity Booster

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1614009 May 17, 2011

I used this product during 4 months of chemotherapy and never got sick from contact with other people and their germs. Some nights I would come home from work with a sore throat, take a capsule and felt fine in the morning. I still rely on these and have found(though I take them less regularly) that they help fight off colds for both me and my family.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1237555 Sep 22, 2011

very good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3302415 Nov 30, 2010

using for long time....love this mashrooms

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »