RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,297.86

₽1,965.79

Экономия: ₽667.94 (скидка 34%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Immune enhancer

Отзыв оставлен CoolinArizona Oct 04, 2010

There is alot of research coming out now on the benefits of Reishi (ganoderma) and Maitake mushrooms for deep support of immune system. Maitake Defense is the most pure, high potency and easily absorbed of all the mushroom factors I've found. Gaia is the purest of all the herbs I've used and they test for heavy metal toxicity, so if some of their prices seem a little higher it's because you're getting the best and you'll feel it.

I never get sick

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1343152 Jul 06, 2011

Since I've been taking Maitake Defense, all illnesses pass me by. Tip: Ingest on a full stomach of food. If need be, it can be taken every few hours in emergencies. I recommend taking 3 capsules per day.

Immunity Booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1614009 May 17, 2011

I used this product during 4 months of chemotherapy and never got sick from contact with other people and their germs. Some nights I would come home from work with a sore throat, take a capsule and felt fine in the morning. I still rely on these and have found(though I take them less regularly) that they help fight off colds for both me and my family.

quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1237555 Sep 22, 2011

very good

Good.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3302415 Nov 30, 2010

using for long time....love this mashrooms

Just getting started.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1350042 Jan 22, 2011

This is a new item for us, and we are just getting into it but it was suggested to us as a great immune booster. Hope it works!!

Позиции 1-6 из 6