RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Gaia Herbs, Kava Kava Root, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

₽1,362.82
₽2,064.19
Экономия: ₽701.37 (скидка 34%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 17 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Clears the mind for better sleep

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2370209 Dec 11, 2009

I have depended upon this product for several years to clear my mind for sleep. In my case it reduces CHRONIC anxiety during sleep. Without it my mind reviews relationship disappointments & moments that I could have handled better in my life with my father and son. I feel NO side effects, or difficulty arising, even if I want to sleep only 6 hours. It is effective for any amount of time that I want to sleep. I take 3 capsules at bedtime, or up to 1 hour before. It is not a 'sleeping pill' to me; but an anxiety reducer that I need at bedtime. This is not just semantics, because it can be effective during the day, or whenever anxiety is found to be a chronic condition. I only take it a bedtime because that is when I experience the anxiety. Before I started using Kava Kava I attempted relief from a variety of OTC sleep aids and homeopathic remedies. The drugs ALL had side effects and/or hangovers. Kava Kava in the form that I buy and use is GREAT! I buy Gaia Herbs, Kava Kava, 60 Liquid-Filled Capsules (Phyto-Caps).

kava kava by Gaia

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1027919 Jun 10, 2010

I am a soft tissue therapist. I use some varied massage and range of motion techniques along with removing heat and replacing soft tissue, cartillage, ligaments, etc. In working with clients with tendancy toward stiffness, fibromyalgia, etc. I learned to recommend 3 capsles morning noon and night of kava kava by Gaia on an empty stomach along with 100mg 5-htp (Resource Naturals), 1 or 2 with the kava. I recommend this for 3 days before they come to me. After treatments I recommend this same procedure for at least 1 week with 8 oz room temp pure water with 1/8 pure lemon juice 8 times a day for 3 days. The fresh lemon helps the liver purify the blood and quickly teams up with the kava and 5 htp to relieve pain and inflammation. I find with this regimen success to wellness, increase of range of motion and less pain or inflammation, Thanks to your great team at Iherb, making these and other valuable products available to us at a terriffic price and service!

Пожаловаться

try it--you won't be disappointed

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal May 22, 2013

Kava works really well for my family. When feeling agitated, it just de-stresses you, sort of like a beer ot two without the buzz. Great before bedtime to help shut down an overactive mind. To me, this is a must-have--sort of like bandaids in your medicine cabinet. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Works!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен herbenthusiast Apr 12, 2013

WORKS! If you're looking for something to replace alcohol, fall asleep, be more social, or feel relaxed and happy, I wouldn't hesitate buying this. EXTREMELY important NOT to mix with alcohol. It's an alcohol replacement, and I experience all the same effects as I get when drinking alcohol, except you are totally clear. The best feeling to describe the effect of this, is that you simply don't care, about anything. You are totally chill, and sort of weirdly happy. You also get a tingly feeling in you're body when you take it. Your movements becomes slower, you're eyes because slightly more shut, which is attractive. I see that you get very good body language when you take this. You get very talkative, and say what you want to say, which is good. Yet, you don't do stupid stuff, like when you drink alcohol. I don't get acne from it, which is better than alcohol. Also, you're muscles relax, which is not a bad thing for muscle recovery and joint pain, or stiffness. If you're taking it for the social effect, I recommend also drinking green tea, or something with caffeine in it, so you don't fall asleep. As a sleep aid, it also works really well, I experience increased deep sleep.

Great product!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Lammikko Aug 07, 2012

I used this for lower back pain 3 pills a day for one week. It did very good for this matter and I think it helped me to endure mental stress also.

Позиции 1-5 из 17