Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Gaia Herbs, DailyWellness, Eleuthero Root, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

руб 1089.87
Экономия: $9.17 (скидка 34%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Wow.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1159228 Mar 08, 2012

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this product. I went to work for a 12 hour shift. Lots of standing, moving; can be sorta stressful... This stuff made an amazing difference, and it was written all over my face. I didn't feel like the day hit me at all. It's like a stress helmet.

got my energy back

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2791301 Aug 09, 2011

after giving birth to twins I never quite felt like my old self again. after two years my naturopath suggested this little miracle in a pill and it worked. the tiredness is gone and my energy is back. feels great!

a really quality product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1396637 May 12, 2010

I saw the difference in my energy level after taking this eleuthero product, as compared to a different eleuthero product I tried that didn't work as well

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1250448 Sep 05, 2013

Since I gave birth to baby number 2, coming back to work has not been easy. Extreme fatigue with competitive job is difficult. I take 2 of these in the morning and the result is just amazing. The Energy is unbelievable and sometimes take additional capsule mid day if required. Don't recommend taking at night, as had difficulty sleeping when I did

Like this product

Отзыв оставлен Socrates Aug 30, 2014

I have used Rhodiola for the past few months and it helped with depression and exhaustion. I decided to add Eleuthero and Schizandra as well. Since starting to use Eleuthero I have increased my energy even further. I feel very calm and composed compared to before.

Позиции 1-5 из 7