High quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Sep 13, 2009

Echinacea is a plant genus name.... there are multiple species. Echinacea purpurea is one of the easist varieties to grow in cultivation. Echinacea astralagus is often wildcrafted because it is difficult to grow in cultivation. For health effects, E. astralagus is more powerful that E. purpurea. Gaia Herbs "Supreme" contains both species of this wonderful plant. Also, a tip: I put drops of this tincture into 00 capsules so that my kids will take it! Also, I rub it directly onto the glands inside my mouth when I have earaches and sore throats. It also works great for inner mouth sores. I also take it for inflammation of any kind, such as to support my body after a bee sting. ... Echinacea is my dream come true--my candy, but it is not a panacea for everyone. Some individuals have little positive health effects, but I grateful it works like magic for me. Another tip: When I had mastitis (mother's breast infection) when I was nursing my babies, I would take Echinacea, and it would cure me: no waiting around to see an OBGYN to get a prescription for an antibiotic. I took two whole squirts of Gaia Herb's Ech. Supreme as soon as I felt the fever and chills start, then I would go to bed and wake up better than ever.

Best echinacea for adult.

Posted by gabemom on Mar 01, 2011

Super effective, if you can get over the horrible taste. My husband and I usually drink it directly and eat some rice, or something to get rid of the horrible taste. But I wouldn't switch this for any other echinacea brand because this stuff really works wonder when you are down with flu.. The best I encountered so far. I have tried echinaguard, nature's way, etc.. only this one is really effective, especially when I have flu plus sinus infection.

Good!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 23, 2012

Yes, it tastes vile. Shot it down, and have a glass of juice ready. But took this during a winter, and it is one of the few winters I have not ended up with moderate to severe lung infections. A mild bronchitis, yes, but it did not develop to pneumonia. Will buy again. Plus for being organic, and contain several strains of Echinacea.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Oct 12, 2010

My mom had phnemonia and could not get rid of it. Hence, i got her on this and some other herbs and within 24 hours she was great again.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1157490 on Apr 08, 2009

I've tried several brands of Echinacea tincture and this is by far the most potent. If you can't stand the taste of Echinacea or the sensation of your tongue and lips tingling from the powerful active components, then buy some other brand.

VERY STRONG ECHINACEA

Posted by Reviewer2041930 on Nov 22, 2010

IT IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST FORMULAS IN THE MARKET!VERY GOOD!

Best echanacea I've found

Posted by 5742936813286573438 on Feb 04, 2014

This stuff works better than any other brand I've tried. You can get liquid echinacea in both kind contains alcohol and the kind that doesn't. I've tried both. The alcohol stuff is nice and clean and does just what you expect, except it tastes a bit bad. But you can reduce that by diluting it. The non-alcohol variety seems to be kind of gunky. (Sorry for the informal word.) One thing that makes me like the alcohol kind is that I feel confident that any germs that somehow get in the bottle will get killed by the alcohol rather than grow.

Easing dry cough

Posted by 5684527990988451021 on May 17, 2016

Taste a bit herbal.. like chinese medicine. However, it's still ok for me. Just stop breathing and gulp it down with the drops in the water. It does soothe the throat and cough. At the same time, it find that it makes your tongue a bit numb for several minutes.