RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,360.29

₽1,694.82

Экономия: ₽334.53 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Best echanacea I've found

Отзыв оставлен 5742936813286573438 Feb 04, 2014

This stuff works better than any other brand I've tried. You can get liquid echinacea in both kind contains alcohol and the kind that doesn't. I've tried both. The alcohol stuff is nice and clean and does just what you expect, except it tastes a bit bad. But you can reduce that by diluting it. The non-alcohol variety seems to be kind of gunky. (Sorry for the informal word.) One thing that makes me like the alcohol kind is that I feel confident that any germs that somehow get in the bottle will get killed by the alcohol rather than grow.

Good!

Отзыв оставлен HildeK Jun 23, 2012

Yes, it tastes vile. Shot it down, and have a glass of juice ready. But took this during a winter, and it is one of the few winters I have not ended up with moderate to severe lung infections. A mild bronchitis, yes, but it did not develop to pneumonia. Will buy again. Plus for being organic, and contain several strains of Echinacea.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Best echinacea for adult.

Отзыв оставлен gabemom Mar 01, 2011

Super effective, if you can get over the horrible taste. My husband and I usually drink it directly and eat some rice, or something to get rid of the horrible taste. But I wouldn't switch this for any other echinacea brand because this stuff really works wonder when you are down with flu.. The best I encountered so far. I have tried echinaguard, nature's way, etc.. only this one is really effective, especially when I have flu plus sinus infection.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

VERY STRONG ECHINACEA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2041930 Nov 22, 2010

IT IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST FORMULAS IN THE MARKET!VERY GOOD!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1486600 Oct 12, 2010

My mom had phnemonia and could not get rid of it. Hence, i got her on this and some other herbs and within 24 hours she was great again.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

High quality product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1156637 Sep 13, 2009

Echinacea is a plant genus name.... there are multiple species. Echinacea purpurea is one of the easist varieties to grow in cultivation. Echinacea astralagus is often wildcrafted because it is difficult to grow in cultivation. For health effects, E. astralagus is more powerful that E. purpurea. Gaia Herbs "Supreme" contains both species of this wonderful plant. Also, a tip: I put drops of this tincture into 00 capsules so that my kids will take it! Also, I rub it directly onto the glands inside my mouth when I have earaches and sore throats. It also works great for inner mouth sores. I also take it for inflammation of any kind, such as to support my body after a bee sting. ... Echinacea is my dream come true--my candy, but it is not a panacea for everyone. Some individuals have little positive health effects, but I grateful it works like magic for me. Another tip: When I had mastitis (mother's breast infection) when I was nursing my babies, I would take Echinacea, and it would cure me: no waiting around to see an OBGYN to get a prescription for an antibiotic. I took two whole squirts of Gaia Herb's Ech. Supreme as soon as I felt the fever and chills start, then I would go to bed and wake up better than ever.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

The best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1157490 Apr 08, 2009

I've tried several brands of Echinacea tincture and this is by far the most potent. If you can't stand the taste of Echinacea or the sensation of your tongue and lips tingling from the powerful active components, then buy some other brand.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным