RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Gaia Herbs, Эхинацея, 60 гелевых капсул

₽1,099.89
₽1,692.44
Экономия: ₽592.55 (скидка 35%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Echinacea Supreme

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2586739 Sep 10, 2010

Great product at a great price. We use this product whenever the cold is almost going to hit one of us. I feel it works great in keeping the immune system up to help ward off colds and flu bugs.

Echinacea Supreme, 60 Liquid Filled Capsules

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2999656 Feb 27, 2010

We had very good response on our order. We have ordered before and had a good response. I cannot recommend Echinacea Supreme enough, IT REALLY WORKS and I have tried many other cold remedies and have had nothing that has worked.

Пожаловаться

Great for people who don't like the taste of Echinacea.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1156637 Apr 01, 2010

Convenient. I give this to my kids, who don't like the taste of it, and I take the Gaia Herbs' Echinacea Supreme in tincture form in warm water bc I love the taste. Sometimes, I use both the capsule and the tincture so that I can get a variety of potentcies.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2276157 May 16, 2010

my husband didn't like the tincture so i bought this. he is a true believer now. i like that it has no additives.

Excellent