RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,257.62

₽1,935.15

Экономия: ₽677.53 (скидка 35%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Echinacea Supreme

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2586739 Sep 10, 2010

Great product at a great price. We use this product whenever the cold is almost going to hit one of us. I feel it works great in keeping the immune system up to help ward off colds and flu bugs.

Strenghthen your immune system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3206882 Nov 07, 2011

I have found this product to be effective in shortening or completely preventing upper respiratory viruses if taken at the first symptom. I have had consistent success with this product as opposed to other echinacea products I have tried.

Echinacea Supreme, 60 Liquid Filled Capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2999656 Feb 27, 2010

We had very good response on our order. We have ordered before and had a good response. I cannot recommend Echinacea Supreme enough, IT REALLY WORKS and I have tried many other cold remedies and have had nothing that has worked.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for people who don't like the taste of Echinacea.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1156637 Apr 01, 2010

Convenient. I give this to my kids, who don't like the taste of it, and I take the Gaia Herbs' Echinacea Supreme in tincture form in warm water bc I love the taste. Sometimes, I use both the capsule and the tincture so that I can get a variety of potentcies.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2276157 May 16, 2010

my husband didn't like the tincture so i bought this. he is a true believer now. i like that it has no additives.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1161236 Jul 23, 2010

Good product

Gaia Herbs, Echinacea Supreme,

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2946881 Mar 22, 2009

best echinacea supplement on the market in my opinion

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Absolutely love this product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2234354 Mar 23, 2009

Gaia Herbs I have found over the years to be exceptionally well produced herbal products. This product, if used as recommended, cuts a cold sick time in half, at least. Very powerful, very clean energetically. Just make sure to continue taking it for awhile after you start to feel better to support your body's healing.

At the first sign.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026535 Jun 18, 2009

As soon as we feel a virus coming on, we start taking this as suggested on the label. We also take Black Elderberry to help nip it. It has helped us greatly!

Liquid Caps echinacea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1296377 Sep 11, 2012

Excellent cap. Love the liquid filled veg caps.Wonderful product.

Позиции 1-10 из 11