RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,284.82

₽1,977.00

Экономия: ₽692.18 (скидка 35%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Liquid Caps echinacea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1296377 Sep 11, 2012

Excellent cap. Love the liquid filled veg caps.Wonderful product.

Strenghthen your immune system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3206882 Nov 07, 2011

I have found this product to be effective in shortening or completely preventing upper respiratory viruses if taken at the first symptom. I have had consistent success with this product as opposed to other echinacea products I have tried.

Kicks bootay!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1052411 Jul 25, 2011

Any time I get any kind of cold symptom I take these. Felt the beginnings of a summer cold and took this (2 caps 2x/day) along with Epicor. Within three days all symptoms were gone and I felt great! Also a lot more portable than the liquid tinctures.

Echinacea Supreme

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2586739 Sep 10, 2010

Great product at a great price. We use this product whenever the cold is almost going to hit one of us. I feel it works great in keeping the immune system up to help ward off colds and flu bugs.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1161236 Jul 23, 2010

Good product

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2276157 May 16, 2010

my husband didn't like the tincture so i bought this. he is a true believer now. i like that it has no additives.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for people who don't like the taste of Echinacea.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1156637 Apr 01, 2010

Convenient. I give this to my kids, who don't like the taste of it, and I take the Gaia Herbs' Echinacea Supreme in tincture form in warm water bc I love the taste. Sometimes, I use both the capsule and the tincture so that I can get a variety of potentcies.

Echinacea Supreme, 60 Liquid Filled Capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2999656 Feb 27, 2010

We had very good response on our order. We have ordered before and had a good response. I cannot recommend Echinacea Supreme enough, IT REALLY WORKS and I have tried many other cold remedies and have had nothing that has worked.

At the first sign.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026535 Jun 18, 2009

As soon as we feel a virus coming on, we start taking this as suggested on the label. We also take Black Elderberry to help nip it. It has helped us greatly!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Absolutely love this product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2234354 Mar 23, 2009

Gaia Herbs I have found over the years to be exceptionally well produced herbal products. This product, if used as recommended, cuts a cold sick time in half, at least. Very powerful, very clean energetically. Just make sure to continue taking it for awhile after you start to feel better to support your body's healing.

Позиции 1-10 из 11