RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Gaia Herbs, DailyWellness, Eleuthero Root, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

₽1,091.91
₽1,680.19
Экономия: ₽588.28 (скидка 35%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Wow.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1159228 Mar 08, 2012

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this product. I went to work for a 12 hour shift. Lots of standing, moving; can be sorta stressful... This stuff made an amazing difference, and it was written all over my face. I didn't feel like the day hit me at all. It's like a stress helmet.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Like this product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Socrates Aug 30, 2014

I have used Rhodiola for the past few months and it helped with depression and exhaustion. I decided to add Eleuthero and Schizandra as well. Since starting to use Eleuthero I have increased my energy even further. I feel very calm and composed compared to before.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

got my energy back

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2791301 Aug 09, 2011

after giving birth to twins I never quite felt like my old self again. after two years my naturopath suggested this little miracle in a pill and it worked. the tiredness is gone and my energy is back. feels great!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

top quality liquid eleuthoro

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5347074939020530845 Feb 16, 2015

it gives me calm energy, slight elevation of mood, more focus

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Amazing

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1250448 Sep 05, 2013

Since I gave birth to baby number 2, coming back to work has not been easy. Extreme fatigue with competitive job is difficult. I take 2 of these in the morning and the result is just amazing. The Energy is unbelievable and sometimes take additional capsule mid day if required. Don't recommend taking at night, as had difficulty sleeping when I did

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »