RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,189.20

₽1,829.90

Экономия: ₽640.69 (скидка 35%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Wow.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1159228 Mar 08, 2012

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this product. I went to work for a 12 hour shift. Lots of standing, moving; can be sorta stressful... This stuff made an amazing difference, and it was written all over my face. I didn't feel like the day hit me at all. It's like a stress helmet.

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1250448 Sep 05, 2013

Since I gave birth to baby number 2, coming back to work has not been easy. Extreme fatigue with competitive job is difficult. I take 2 of these in the morning and the result is just amazing. The Energy is unbelievable and sometimes take additional capsule mid day if required. Don't recommend taking at night, as had difficulty sleeping when I did

Like this product

Отзыв оставлен Socrates Aug 30, 2014

I have used Rhodiola for the past few months and it helped with depression and exhaustion. I decided to add Eleuthero and Schizandra as well. Since starting to use Eleuthero I have increased my energy even further. I feel very calm and composed compared to before.

got my energy back

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2791301 Aug 09, 2011

after giving birth to twins I never quite felt like my old self again. after two years my naturopath suggested this little miracle in a pill and it worked. the tiredness is gone and my energy is back. feels great!

a really quality product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1396637 May 12, 2010

I saw the difference in my energy level after taking this eleuthero product, as compared to a different eleuthero product I tried that didn't work as well

top quality liquid eleuthoro

Отзыв оставлен khalid Feb 16, 2015

it gives me calm energy, slight elevation of mood, more focus

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This is a fantastic energy booster

Отзыв оставлен Rena61 Jul 26, 2015

This gets me through a work night on third shift. Nice and energized feeling, not jittery in the least. I feel like I can handle anything that comes my way, without irritation.

Wonderful product