Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Gaia Herbs, DailyWellness, Eleuthero Root, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wow.

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Mar 08, 2012

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this product. I went to work for a 12 hour shift. Lots of standing, moving; can be sorta stressful... This stuff made an amazing difference, and it was written all over my face. I didn't feel like the day hit me at all. It's like a stress helmet.

got my energy back

Posted by Reviewer2791301 on Aug 09, 2011

after giving birth to twins I never quite felt like my old self again. after two years my naturopath suggested this little miracle in a pill and it worked. the tiredness is gone and my energy is back. feels great!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1250448 on Sep 05, 2013

Since I gave birth to baby number 2, coming back to work has not been easy. Extreme fatigue with competitive job is difficult. I take 2 of these in the morning and the result is just amazing. The Energy is unbelievable and sometimes take additional capsule mid day if required. Don't recommend taking at night, as had difficulty sleeping when I did

a really quality product

Posted by Reviewer1396637 on May 12, 2010

I saw the difference in my energy level after taking this eleuthero product, as compared to a different eleuthero product I tried that didn't work as well

Wonderful product