Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Gaia Herbs, Coleus Forskohlii Root, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

руб 1003.99
Экономия: $5.59 (скидка 22%)
3.9 из 5 на основании 7 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Great supplement for busy people

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3179213 Nov 29, 2011

I'm a trucker that has hard time eating right or getting enough sleep. I use coleus forskoholii daily and it helps me we energy, appetite suppressant and helps regulate my blood pressure. It's great!

forskolin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2095270 Nov 14, 2011

fantastic

Пожаловаться

Seems to work and can use with confidence

Отзыв оставлен CoolinArizona May 08, 2014

At 65 I had cataract surgery and at my check up 1-1/2 year later my pressure was up from the trauma of it all, although not as high as after surgery. 10-20 is in the normal range and mine was 21 in the cataract eye and 25 in the other. Was told that eyes will try to sync up with one another for balanace, thus the increased pressure in the other eye. Gaia Coleus Forks was recommended by an natural eye care web sight for lowering pressure naturally. The drugs they prescribe have some unwanted side effects and it goes on and on. Based on the reviews, I decided to give it a try. The taste is nasty, but mixed with some water, if I chug it, I can get it down and then drink some juice. I know that it is helping. Have been taking 40 drops 3 x's a day for just 2 weeks and I'm already noticing a difference. Not getting that "achey" feeling behind my eyes. I thought I had a sinus headache from all the Arizona dryness until I went for my check up. The opthamologist didn't seem to be too concerned as he told me to come back in 6 months. Guess even people with low pressuce can have glaucoma. I'm certain I do not and that the eye trauma is the reason for the IOP. I will continue to take coleus forskohlii along with gingko for better circulation in the vessels in my eye and reduce the eye pressure until I go back in 6 months.

forskohli

Отзыв оставлен 4901146529471613747 Dec 02, 2012

great product!

Пожаловаться

Gaia Herbs, Coleus Forskohlii Root, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1350205 Apr 04, 2012

Feel better, a little more energy.

Позиции 1-5 из 6