RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽673.38

₽849.25

Экономия: ₽175.86 (скидка 21%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great for parasite cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1905735 Oct 06, 2011

Take along with grapefruit seed extract, clove and sweet worm wood.

Just plain works...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3035175 Dec 21, 2011

I've tried others and couldn't tell if they worked or not....this one seems to have the best flavor and freshest taste of all of them PLUS, it really worked for me.

Another Gaia Success

Отзыв оставлен HawaiianViking Aug 21, 2012

This is yet another Gaia product that I love! In the past, I've been a bit suspicious of herbal tinctures generally, since they seem to vary wildly in constitution and quality. Gaia's Black Walnut tincture is potent, and it tastes rich and surprisingly fresh. If you're looking for Black Walnut to use as part of a parasite cleanse, look no further.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I think this is doing what it's supposed to

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus May 07, 2014

For the time being, I just use it to rinse with. I swallowed one drop by mistake and I woke up feeling like my inner gut was being torn (die-off reaction). I have to wait a while to be able to ingest this. In the interim, I hope it does what I read about it. My damaged teeth do feel very strong shortly after use. Will keep using.

life saver

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2270334 May 24, 2010

This has helped regulate my thyroid and use it for candida. No more stomach blaot!

Well satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1500981 Oct 07, 2010

I bought this product for my mother. She used it as prescribed by her health professional and said she was quite satisfied.

Great quality product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2988513 Feb 26, 2010

Great as always

Perfect

Отзыв оставлен priyanka Aug 29, 2015

High in iodine, it's great for the thyroid besides being a great anti-parasitic. I bought this bottle to help with intense tooth pain, which it helped allay in 2 weeks' time.

Позиции 1-8 из 8