RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽367.22

₽427.42

Экономия: ₽60.20 (скидка 14%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Fine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1156637 Sep 28, 2011

I was surprised how few mushrooms were in the package, seemed like only 7 or 8 (maybe 9), fewer than 10. ... The mushrooms were very handy. I made soup when my fridge was nearly empty. ... I used bone broth ice cube, potatoes, onions, garlic, and dried mushrooms. The mushrooms, I chopped finely while dry and added them to the soup hoping they would resuscitate in the liquid soup. Shiitake mushrooms are supposed to have a variety of health benefits that you get even when using the dried mushroom. So, these mushrooms were a convenient shelf-stable food for my pantry.

delicious!

Отзыв оставлен FataMorgana Jun 15, 2011

Very, very tasty mushrooms!

i am so amazed!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1203772 May 10, 2011

i putted only 4 mushrooms in 2 servings cooking and the taste was unbeleivable!!

Wonderful!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2569584 Jun 11, 2011

These came in slices rather than whole, and were easy to use. They seem very high quality. I rehydrated and sauteed them with fresh portabellos, and they made fantastic soup. The medicinal value is supposed to be high but I can't assess that yet.

delicious

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1072969 Feb 20, 2012

yummy shiitake mushrooms, recommended!

FungusAmongUs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1530430 Oct 11, 2013

Cute name and a good product. The mushrooms are cut thicker and are good for dishes where you want almost a whole mushroom.

Not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1956885 Feb 24, 2012

I'm having trouble getting them soft enough when rehydrated. Think I'll give the company a call. Taste is fine.

didn't like

Отзыв оставлен 4725271474557682101 Nov 10, 2014

Can be easily found fresh, do don't worth to buy dried.

Позиции 1-8 из 8