Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity, 120 NP Caps

русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity

Posted by Reviewer1444398 From Wisconsin on Dec 13, 2011

This is a great product! I took it while undergoing chemotherapy and it helped my weakened immune system. I continue to take it as I do a lot of traveling. Even with people coughing, etc. all around me, I stay healthy!

Thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1384450 From California on Feb 03, 2010

New Chapter stopped making their Host Defense and I thought there was nothing I could do. But a couple of hours on the websearch found iHerb, with a formula very close (perhaps better) than New Chapter's. Thank goodness - I use these to remain cancer free.

shroom me up..

Posted by Reviewer2101973 From California on Feb 01, 2010

Well im liking it and feeling fine. I dont notice anything different, though im only on my 3rd week.. but im going to keep taking it and I think its a great way to stay healthy along with eating a good diet :) and I herb is the best! I tell all my friends.. :)

Highest Quality.

Posted by Reviewer1362253 From Canada on Mar 07, 2011

Used to be supplied by New Chapter, happy to see the quality is just as good. Great variety of micro mushrooms, a little pricey but high quality, so worth it.

ward off infection

Posted by Reviewer3002830 From Oregon on Aug 08, 2010

If I start to feel like I'm getting sick I take host defense and next day feel normal

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »