Ваша корзина пуста

1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Perfecti as it says on the bottle

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2850189 Dec 09, 2011

This really is a top quality Myco Immunity product. I take one a day from mid October through to the end February as maintenance. I've been taking this for three years, previously when sold under the New Chapter brand and I have not had flu or a heavy cold for those three years.

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1444398 Dec 13, 2011

This is a great product! I took it while undergoing chemotherapy and it helped my weakened immune system. I continue to take it as I do a lot of traveling. Even with people coughing, etc. all around me, I stay healthy!

Thank goodness!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1384450 Feb 03, 2010

New Chapter stopped making their Host Defense and I thought there was nothing I could do. But a couple of hours on the websearch found iHerb, with a formula very close (perhaps better) than New Chapter's. Thank goodness - I use these to remain cancer free.

Пожаловаться

My Doctor actually recomended this stuff

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1435231 Aug 07, 2011

My MD actually said, as a cancer survivor, I should take this product. She said there was a lot of good research behind this product. I'm putting my faith in this brand.

Great stuff!!!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3334992 May 05, 2011

I have been taking MyCommunity for about 8 months, and have NOT been sick, which is not my usual. Even when I was around sick family members.