Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Fungi Perfecti, Иммунная защита, MyCommunity, 120 растительных капсул

руб 2011.99
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity

Posted by Reviewer1444398 on Dec 13, 2011

This is a great product! I took it while undergoing chemotherapy and it helped my weakened immune system. I continue to take it as I do a lot of traveling. Even with people coughing, etc. all around me, I stay healthy!

Thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1384450 on Feb 03, 2010

New Chapter stopped making their Host Defense and I thought there was nothing I could do. But a couple of hours on the websearch found iHerb, with a formula very close (perhaps better) than New Chapter's. Thank goodness - I use these to remain cancer free.

Warded off viral infection

Posted by Reviewer3019306 on May 05, 2012

I have not been ill with anything for quite a while, but was a bit rundown and my girlfriend "shared" a viral infection with me. It started with a sore throat on Thursday morning. I started taking 8 caps a day of MyCommunity and by Saturday the sore throat was completely gone and I never got any sicker. This was really a shock because while I don't get ill often, if I start something it still takes a week to resolve. I can't recommend this product enough.

Пожаловаться

My Doctor actually recomended this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1435231 on Aug 07, 2011

My MD actually said, as a cancer survivor, I should take this product. She said there was a lot of good research behind this product. I'm putting my faith in this brand.

Great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer3334992 on May 05, 2011

I have been taking MyCommunity for about 8 months, and have NOT been sick, which is not my usual. Even when I was around sick family members.