RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, Cordyceps, 120 Veggie Caps

₽3,021.84
₽4,029.34
Экономия: ₽1,007.50 (скидка 25%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Cordyceps

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3051050 Dec 25, 2011

I started taking Cordyceps for hypertension, hoping to alleviate my reliance on two blood pressure medications. However, with taking two Cordyceps capsules in conjunction with my BP medication, my blood pressure has fallen below hypertension levels. I eventually plan on relying on Cordyceps alone to maintain my blood pressure, along with dietary and exercise modifications.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Helping

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2754236 Feb 02, 2011

This along with some other medicinal mushrooms is seems to be helping my daughter's immune system. We're going to stay the course for a while to get a full determination on the results.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

excellent

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2719884 Apr 06, 2011

excellent for better stamina

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Fungi Perfecti Cordyceps

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2929417 Feb 27, 2010

This is a great product. I've also tried the New Chapter Cordyceps and liked Fungi Perfecti a little more. The Fungi Perfecti Cordyceps has a nice mushroom taste. I take the Cordyceps product every day and feel it has a positive effect. I've avoided colds even though my daughters have gotten sick.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

love

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1948210 Apr 13, 2010

Cordyceps changed my life, i never exercise without them, increase stamina and create a euphoric high from running and deep breathing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »