RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,470.52

₽2,100.75

Экономия: ₽630.22 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзыв оставлен 5190229633549558389 Feb 23, 2016

very good

Mrs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1621416 Dec 11, 2015

Everything was fine and I'd probably order them again when i run out.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great smooth taste, perfect for tea

Отзыв оставлен teacupLA Oct 05, 2015

This is wonderful for tea. We were always running out of our favorite Ginger teas that don't have added licorice, which raises the blood pressure and a bunch of other additives. We just want the straight ginger without having to boil fresh ginger from the market, etc. This is perfect for tea!!! We all use it here and now we can forgetabout the tea bags and just use the amount of this fine grind of organic ginger to satisfy each individual taste. Put the amount you want into a mug or a tea cup, pour boiling water over it and it practically mixes itself. It is delicious. PERFECT and simple.

So fresh!

Отзыв оставлен FondaLaShay Jan 10, 2014

This smells so fresh and taste so good! I have been very impressed with Frontier's products, the quality is just so good! Will hopefully be buying this the rest of my life!

Organic powderd ginger root

Отзыв оставлен 5542082328191677256 Nov 01, 2013

Super product, tasty, rich, nicely strong. I am very happy with this one. I can reccomend it :-).

Strong Fresh Ginger Taste and Smell

Отзыв оставлен MarieMR Jan 27, 2013

Just fantastic ginger especially knowing that it is organic with a real ginger taste and smell. Wonderful in cooking, in tea, for marinades and smoothies. Highly recommend. Will but again if iherb continues to carry.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Frontier Natural Powdered Ginger Root

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1439551 Jan 26, 2012

purchased this one as opposed to their cheaper powdered ginger as this one is from India whereas their other one originates from China; I've also found that some brands' bags of powdered ginger, upon opening, are tainted with a foul odor; this particular bag was not.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Organic Powdered Ginger Root

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2869993 Nov 20, 2011

This ginger root powder is just the best. It is so flavorful and sweet compared to regular powdered ginger. And great to buy in bulk at a lower rate. I fill up a spice glass and put the rest tightly closed in the cupboard as refill.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2511091 Jul 27, 2011

I mix my own chai spices and this saves me a lot of $ from buying this same product at my grocery store.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Tastes great and nice bold Ginger taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1659759 Apr 10, 2011

I had some of this in non-organic but this one seems stronger. We use ginger lots, fresh and powdered, for all its health benefits. Also my back hurts less when I take it. This is great for smoothies so you don't get the stringy fiber as with fresh root. I like their Turmuric also.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным