RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,471.23

₽2,101.76

Экономия: ₽630,53 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Frontier Natural Powdered Ginger Root

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1439551 янв 26, 2012

purchased this one as opposed to their cheaper powdered ginger as this one is from India whereas their other one originates from China; I've also found that some brands' bags of powdered ginger, upon opening, are tainted with a foul odor; this particular bag was not.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Tastes great and nice bold Ginger taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1659759 апр 10, 2011

I had some of this in non-organic but this one seems stronger. We use ginger lots, fresh and powdered, for all its health benefits. Also my back hurts less when I take it. This is great for smoothies so you don't get the stringy fiber as with fresh root. I like their Turmuric also.

Organic Powdered Ginger Root

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2869993 ноя 20, 2011

This ginger root powder is just the best. It is so flavorful and sweet compared to regular powdered ginger. And great to buy in bulk at a lower rate. I fill up a spice glass and put the rest tightly closed in the cupboard as refill.

Strong Fresh Ginger Taste and Smell

Отзыв оставлен MarieMR янв 27, 2013

Just fantastic ginger especially knowing that it is organic with a real ginger taste and smell. Wonderful in cooking, in tea, for marinades and smoothies. Highly recommend. Will but again if iherb continues to carry.

So fresh!

Отзыв оставлен FondaLaShay янв 10, 2014

This smells so fresh and taste so good! I have been very impressed with Frontier's products, the quality is just so good! Will hopefully be buying this the rest of my life!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great smooth taste, perfect for tea

Отзыв оставлен teacupLA окт 05, 2015

This is wonderful for tea. We were always running out of our favorite Ginger teas that don't have added licorice, which raises the blood pressure and a bunch of other additives. We just want the straight ginger without having to boil fresh ginger from the market, etc. This is perfect for tea!!! We all use it here and now we can forgetabout the tea bags and just use the amount of this fine grind of organic ginger to satisfy each individual taste. Put the amount you want into a mug or a tea cup, pour boiling water over it and it practically mixes itself. It is delicious. PERFECT and simple.

very good

Отзыв оставлен 5190229633549558389 фев 23, 2016

very good

Good product, good price

Отзыв оставлен 5719835192785690266 июл 01, 2016

I actually never really liked dried/ground/powdered ginger and would always prefer fresh ginger. But this one is pretty good. When I opened the bag, it had an intense ginger smell and the taste is very "ginger-y" and spicy as well. I still prefer fresh ginger, but I really recommend this powdered one – especially for emergencies (no fresh ginger on hand) or lazy days ;) This one is a little bit more expensive than the other gingers of Frontier. That is because it is from Sri Lanka and not from China – which makes me personally more comfortable eating it.

Organic powderd ginger root

Отзыв оставлен 5542082328191677256 ноя 01, 2013

Super product, tasty, rich, nicely strong. I am very happy with this one. I can reccomend it :-).

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2511091 июл 27, 2011

I mix my own chai spices and this saves me a lot of $ from buying this same product at my grocery store.

Позиции 1-10 из 11