RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,053.57

₽1,835.97

Экономия: ₽782.40 (скидка 43%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Frontier products have good quality and choice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1185365 Jul 02, 2011

It makes me wonderful healthy

Real cinnamon

Отзыв оставлен 4889577416046149347 Jun 05, 2012

Taste good, not toxic for you, would highly recommend

Best cinnamon ever!

Отзыв оставлен 4894510063753374815 Feb 04, 2016

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Cinnamon heaven

Отзыв оставлен 5027600614595086892 Sep 18, 2016

Such a good product! Taste is delicious, not nearly as strong as regular cinnamon. I put it on waffles, cereal, oatmeal ......

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Makes a World of Difference!

Отзыв оставлен lifeisgood Jul 13, 2012

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Unusual scent

Отзыв оставлен 5185625878476055280 Nov 11, 2013

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

best cinammon Ive tasted

Отзыв оставлен 5449158617407307022 Sep 10, 2014

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

Cinnamon

Отзыв оставлен 4873141936943202368 Nov 06, 2014

This is a re-order. I already knew I would like the product because I've ordered it before. It's great quality, not expensive, and delicious.

The real deal

Отзыв оставлен Romlenz Nov 20, 2014

Use sparingly, as this stuff is very potent. Maybe not for cakes, but good is smoothies and other raw food dishes. Again, use sparingly.

Millitsa

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2836018 Nov 23, 2014

Find your service very efficient. That is always a plus! Thank you. Extremely happy with this product and especially, that it is non-irradiated. Love it!

Позиции 21-30 из 96