RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,418.68

₽1,987.46

Экономия: ₽568.78 (скидка 29%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Best cinnamon ever!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1825809 Jul 26, 2012

Store-bought cinnamon cannot even hold a candle to this stuff, seriously. The texture, taste, and smell of this cinnamon are all incredible. Frontier Natural carries a lot of really great stuff - this cinnamon is just one fantastic example of their usual standard of quality. Love love love this stuff. Absolutely worth the "hassle" of ordering it online and worth the [short] wait.

Best cinnamon ever!

Отзыв оставлен 4894510063753374815 Feb 04, 2016

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Unusual scent

Отзыв оставлен 5185625878476055280 Nov 11, 2013

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

best cinammon Ive tasted

Отзыв оставлен 5449158617407307022 Sep 10, 2014

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon-Cloveish Tasting - Euu!

Отзыв оставлен 4660434129283618733 Dec 05, 2013

Opened the bag expecting greatness. Color was lighter than a different Frontier cinnamon I tried before and the taste has a tinge of clove or a similar spice to it. Did not like at all. If you like spices such as clove though you might like it.

Great

Отзыв оставлен 5057747265588589051 Dec 23, 2013

Delightful for using in coffee or raw honey. I love product.

great flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2043717 Jan 03, 2014

I added this to honey for cold-fighting properties - it has a wonderful flavor. I am very pleased and am buying more.

YUM!

Отзыв оставлен 4699292911456229949 Jan 06, 2014

This cinnamon is absolutely delicious! It is a Far cry better than the supermarket cinnamon. I use it in my coffee every single morning and the difference in quality is clear. I will never go back to supermarket brands.

Cinnamon

Отзыв оставлен 4873141936943202368 Nov 06, 2014

This is a re-order. I already knew I would like the product because I've ordered it before. It's great quality, not expensive, and delicious.

The real deal

Отзыв оставлен Romlenz Nov 20, 2014

Use sparingly, as this stuff is very potent. Maybe not for cakes, but good is smoothies and other raw food dishes. Again, use sparingly.

Позиции 21-30 из 91