RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,399.98

₽1,961.26

Экономия: ₽561.28 (скидка 29%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Ceylon Cinnamon.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1640663 Mar 11, 2012

It is just what i did expect and it has that beautiful Aroma and sweet taste, as i take it to help control my diabetis type 2. Have a nice day. Kind regards Rolf.

Yum!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1362311 Mar 13, 2012

Once you've had Ceylon, you'll never go back! 'Regular' cinnamon tastes like porridge..and not in a good way

Organic Cinnamon

Отзыв оставлен 4975458088623941401 Aug 19, 2013

It is funny that organic cinnamon taste nothing like store bought cinnamon. The cinnamon is very good. The price is not out of control. I use the cinnamon with the raw honey that I purchased every morning and before I go to bed. I am also eating better and I have lost 25 lbs. Using the cinnamon and honey keeps me focused on my day and it taste great.

Fantastic product!

Отзыв оставлен 5364501401315178513 Sep 14, 2013

Very happy to be able to find organic ceylon cinnamon which does not seem to be availabe in New Zealand. Smell and taste of the same have exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again!

Divine

Отзыв оставлен Cyberoo Sep 17, 2013

Extremely fragant, gorgeous for cooking. Will buy again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2429747 Mar 16, 2013

high quality cinnamon....I just don't like that it is so pricey

Best cinnamon ever!

Отзыв оставлен 4894510063753374815 Feb 04, 2016

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Makes a World of Difference!

Отзыв оставлен lifeisgood Jul 13, 2012

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Great Tasting Cinnamon

Отзыв оставлен ShirleyM Feb 05, 2013

I love this cinnamon. It is mild tasting with a very fresh, mild cinnamon flavor. I like that it is organic and not irradiated.

Tastes Great!

Отзыв оставлен JacobSikais Jun 21, 2014

Use this in my smoothies every day and not only does it taste great, but I'm sure I'm getting all the health benefits that ceylon cinnamon promises... really great product without an overpowering taste :) Or maybe I'm just used to the taste of cinnamon as I due consume it daily!

Позиции 11-20 из 83