RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,046.77

₽1,824.13

Экономия: ₽777.35 (скидка 43%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Ceylon Cinnamon.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1640663 Mar 11, 2012

It is just what i did expect and it has that beautiful Aroma and sweet taste, as i take it to help control my diabetis type 2. Have a nice day. Kind regards Rolf.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Yum!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1362311 Mar 13, 2012

Once you've had Ceylon, you'll never go back! 'Regular' cinnamon tastes like porridge..and not in a good way

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Organic Cinnamon

Отзыв оставлен 4975458088623941401 Aug 19, 2013

It is funny that organic cinnamon taste nothing like store bought cinnamon. The cinnamon is very good. The price is not out of control. I use the cinnamon with the raw honey that I purchased every morning and before I go to bed. I am also eating better and I have lost 25 lbs. Using the cinnamon and honey keeps me focused on my day and it taste great.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Fantastic product!

Отзыв оставлен 5364501401315178513 Sep 14, 2013

Very happy to be able to find organic ceylon cinnamon which does not seem to be availabe in New Zealand. Smell and taste of the same have exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Divine

Отзыв оставлен Cyberoo Sep 17, 2013

Extremely fragant, gorgeous for cooking. Will buy again.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2429747 Mar 16, 2013

high quality cinnamon....I just don't like that it is so pricey

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Makes a World of Difference!

Отзыв оставлен lifeisgood Jul 13, 2012

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great Tasting Cinnamon

Отзыв оставлен ShirleyM Feb 05, 2013

I love this cinnamon. It is mild tasting with a very fresh, mild cinnamon flavor. I like that it is organic and not irradiated.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best cinnamon ever!

Отзыв оставлен 4894510063753374815 Feb 04, 2016

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Cinnamon heaven

Отзыв оставлен 5027600614595086892 Sep 18, 2016

Such a good product! Taste is delicious, not nearly as strong as regular cinnamon. I put it on waffles, cereal, oatmeal ......

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 11-20 из 84

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »