RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,412.41

₽1,978.67

Экономия: ₽566,26 (скидка 29%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1419138 янв 10, 2012

Fantastic product. Will continue to buy. Cinnamon is supposed to be great for helping suppress your appetite, and ceylon cinnamon is said to be much better for you than cassia cinnamon if you are consuming lots of it (since cassia cinnamon, what is available in stores, contains high levels of coumarin, a mild toxin). I use this stuff all that time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A good product at a great price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1657742 авг 09, 2011

I was recently introduced to "Ceylon" cinnamon. I was very glad to find it here. It has a different taste than the traditional cinnamon I was using. It is much better for our bodies.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

the real stuff, and you can taste the dif!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1155518 мар 15, 2012

this is real cinammon as compared to "fake" cinammon that is more commonly sold. it tastes/smells much better. i LOVE cinammon, and i wish i had know about the real stuff much earlier on!! will def buy again. even my husband noticed the dif (we sprinkle cinamon on oatmeal) and i hadnt even told him i changed brands!

Great flavour.

Отзыв оставлен iJenNZ авг 13, 2012

If Ceylon Cinnamon is available where I live, I have yet to find it. The more delicate flavour is far superior to the more common Cassia Cinnamon. I prefer to buying this bulk size that goes so much further.

best quality

Отзыв оставлен thedaintypig окт 22, 2012

I love cinnnamon, but have read many articles that it can be damaging to the liver unless you use CEYLON cinnamon. Finding high quality organic ceylon cinnamon is next to impossible in store. This is a great price, for a high quality wonderfully tasting cinnamon. I ordered the simply naturals cinnamon from here to use the bottle...and then fill it up with this cinnamon :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product, amazing taste and smell

Отзыв оставлен adechamplain апр 18, 2012

I use this cinnamon usually on my breakfast or anything else I would have (like a smoothie for example) for which it would be appropriate on top of baking. This is a fine cinnamon with a beautiful taste and smell and cinnamon is excellent for regulating blood sugar levels so anyone wanting to get some help with that, should try using cinnamon to help. If your doctor has told you that your blood sugar levels are erratic, high or border line leading to diabetes, start using cinnamon both as a flavour enhancer and even a sweetener. There is a lot of evidence showing it's amazing properties for this. Also if you have been diagnosed with Diabetes Type 2, i would also start using this to see if my blood sugar can be eventually controlled by diet and natural products like this. In most cases it can and you just need to take control of your health.

Fine and excellent quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2819845 авг 19, 2011

So much nicer than the standard cinnamon. Now I know about ceylon cinnamon I won't be going back. Better health benefits from this one also.

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2281709 май 11, 2011

This is the best tasting cinnamon ever.

Ceylon Cinnamon.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1640663 мар 11, 2012

It is just what i did expect and it has that beautiful Aroma and sweet taste, as i take it to help control my diabetis type 2. Have a nice day. Kind regards Rolf.

Yum!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1362311 мар 13, 2012

Once you've had Ceylon, you'll never go back! 'Regular' cinnamon tastes like porridge..and not in a good way

Позиции 1-10 из 91