RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽745.69

₽1,065.28

Экономия: ₽319.58 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2734437 Apr 23, 2012

The only reason this product does not receive a 5 from me is because I was not able to have it shipped to my APO address. It counts for something to me when a company honors our military families that endure enough challenges without having shipping discrimination. We had it shipped to a family member who then shipped the package to us. By our calculations, the costs would have been less to our APO address than to the Stateside address!

Great Tea

Отзыв оставлен 5264751442694442820 Apr 30, 2014

This tea seems very natural... the bag is HUGE. I think it will last me a year.

很香fragrant.

Отзыв оставлен Theeaglelover Dec 01, 2014

Very fragrant and fresh but seems to hv a lot of twigs.

Awesome RRLT!

Отзыв оставлен 5586514277851795085 Aug 07, 2015

I was drinking Traditional Medicinals Raspberry Red Leaf Tea(Organic) for a couple of months so I decided to make a switch to try out this tea since it is more cheaper and it comes in a huge bag of tea leaves! The tea was nicely packed in the foil and it does has some clumps together, it really does smells like raspberry! The tea itself is not sweet and is very mild, I think it can be used almost every day. It does help to warm my body as well, will be ordering another bag of tea after this!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5187984445391392592 Jul 12, 2016

This is a value package to save your money cuz you could pay less money to get large size product.

good value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2590883 Aug 18, 2011

been drinking as my mid-day drink. nice flavor. Had one other item that I forgot to order and would not let me add on seconds after placing order :-(

Позиции 1-6 из 6