Впервые в iHerb?!

Frontera, Gourmet Enchilada Sauce, Classic Red Chile, Mild, 16 oz (454 g)

руб 158.23
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Best enchilada sauce ever!

Posted by Reviewer2433189 on Oct 30, 2013

I don't normally write reviews, but I was shocked to see this product had 1 star! This sauce tastes homemade and is so easy and convenient...plus gluten-free!!! We live on this at our home. We are not vegetarians :)

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Vegetarians/Vegans beware!!

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 25, 2013

I just got two jars of this in the mail today (I live overseas where Mexican food products are rare and expensive....) And I was so shocked to read "cooked chicken and chicken juices" on the ingredients list! It was totally my fault for not reading the ingredients carefully, but I was fooled by "all natural" and the fact that I got it from iherb. Maybe iherb sells animal products?? I didn't realize this. Anyway, I will give them to my fellow carnivore expats, so still, I am so, so bummed and disappointed because these two jars were for a Mexican-themed gluten-free vegan party. Definitely cannot use these. I'm sad!!! ><

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться