RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Frontera, Gourmet Enchilada Sauce, Classic Red Chile, Mild, 16 oz (454 g)

₽256.57
₽287.33
Экономия: ₽30.76 (скидка 11%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-3 из 3

Best enchilada sauce ever!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2433189 Oct 30, 2013

I don't normally write reviews, but I was shocked to see this product had 1 star! This sauce tastes homemade and is so easy and convenient...plus gluten-free!!! We live on this at our home. We are not vegetarians :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Mexican Pizazz!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1262696 Apr 24, 2015

Can't live without this! If it doesn't come in soon I may start going through withdrawals! Living far from Mexican food is bad enough, but to be without Frontera Gourmet Enchilada Sauce can be traumatic! Enchiladas made without it are not enchiladas!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Vegetarians/Vegans beware!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5178637037423812339 Sep 25, 2013

I just got two jars of this in the mail today (I live overseas where Mexican food products are rare and expensive....) And I was so shocked to read "cooked chicken and chicken juices" on the ingredients list! It was totally my fault for not reading the ingredients carefully, but I was fooled by "all natural" and the fact that I got it from iherb. Maybe iherb sells animal products?? I didn't realize this. Anyway, I will give them to my fellow carnivore expats, so still, I am so, so bummed and disappointed because these two jars were for a Mexican-themed gluten-free vegan party. Definitely cannot use these. I'm sad!!! ><

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-3 из 3