RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

LOVE THIS STUFF!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2619648 Apr 03, 2009

This is one of the only products that really makes a difference.Have had CFS for 13 years and it is a wonderful boost for the 'bad' days.Only wish I could buy it here in Australia. Debbie

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Free, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Berry Splash, 0.63 oz (18 g) + 1 UltraCap

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1847869 Apr 04, 2009

powder part of the packet is very good. capsule part is not as strong as the powder. powder does help overcome weakness. Also great to take on an upset stomach. Goes great with apple juice.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

No complaints here - Energy!

Отзыв оставлен benaturallywell Mar 28, 2009

Just wanted to mention that I felt quite energized while taking this product. It was a good feeling since lately I have been a bit run down. Highly recommend this product.

Energy boost!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2155863 Mar 31, 2009

This duo does what it claims. I feel like a rocket after I take it, with no jitters or chemical feel to it. A very natural boost.

Tastes nice.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Apr 05, 2009

Quite innocuous, mild flavour. There was no sudden OTT rush of energy, nor a sudden drop as the effects wore off.

Refreshing

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember Jun 23, 2009

It was a little sweet for my liking. But otherwise tasted good for a vitamin drink. Refreshing in water with ice.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

seemed to provide a pickup

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2841015 Apr 18, 2009

Was wary, about jitteryness, but was ok.

Little difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1870531 May 07, 2009

While I felt a slight energy boost, it wasn't anything more than a regular sugary drink would give me. The B12 in the tablet is provided as cyanocobalamin, so it isn't particularly usable by the body. There is quite a bit of packaging for what is actually contained in the product.

ick

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3231842 Apr 06, 2009

This made me feel ill to my stomach, I wouldn't recommend. Also it didn't give me any noticeable burst of energy. Maybe it works well for some, but not me.

Tasty!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2550937 Apr 16, 2009

Nice flavor - not too sweet.

Позиции 1-10 из 115