Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Flying Basset, Organics, Pro Animal Probiotic for Dogs and Cats, 4 oz (114 g) (Discontinued Item)

$29.95
$30.00
руб 1523.21
Экономия: $0.05 (скидка 0%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (6)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-2 из 2

Thank Goodness for this product

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2304270 Jun 08, 2011

Our cat was diagnosed with hyperthroidism and had been vomitting for 8 weeks until diagnosed. He continued to vomit daily even after his thyroid condition was under control with meds. Once we started adding this to his food he finally stopped vomitting! It's been 10 days and that is the longest he's gone without vomitting in 3 months. I'm sure it's due to this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен CindyW Jun 25, 2013

My newly adopted kitten developed conjunctivitis and a respiratory infection while she was in an animal shelter. We had to put her on antibiotics which kills the good bacteria in her body in addition to the bad. I'm so thankful to have found an organic probiotic product that I know will replenish the good bacteria in her body and make her strong and healthy. I have seen no side effects with this product. I mix it with l-lysine in her wet food and I she has improved so much!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-2 из 2