Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Flying Basset, Organics, Pro Animal Probiotic for Dogs and Cats, 4 oz (114 g) (Discontinued Item)

руб 1155.74
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

Posted by Reviewer2304270 on Jun 08, 2011

Our cat was diagnosed with hyperthroidism and had been vomitting for 8 weeks until diagnosed. He continued to vomit daily even after his thyroid condition was under control with meds. Once we started adding this to his food he finally stopped vomitting! It's been 10 days and that is the longest he's gone without vomitting in 3 months. I'm sure it's due to this product.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Great Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

My newly adopted kitten developed conjunctivitis and a respiratory infection while she was in an animal shelter. We had to put her on antibiotics which kills the good bacteria in her body in addition to the bad. I'm so thankful to have found an organic probiotic product that I know will replenish the good bacteria in her body and make her strong and healthy. I have seen no side effects with this product. I mix it with l-lysine in her wet food and I she has improved so much!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться