Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Flying Basset, Organics, 100% Pure Colostrum for Dogs and Cats, 8 oz (228 g) (Discontinued Item)

руб 1645.62
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (11)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best colostrum

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Mar 30, 2011

This is by so far the best 100% pure colostrum my dog and hamsters have tried!

my dog's favorite.

Posted by Reviewer1734127 on Dec 08, 2011

My dog really like this with water.

Пожаловаться

Helps relieve constipation in cats

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on Oct 13, 2013

This helped to relieve constipation in my cat. I mix it in water and use a needless syringe to give it to my cat by mouth since he won't take it otherwise.

For puppies/kittens

Posted by 5631677251617526199 on Dec 06, 2012

Will buy for puppies/kittens. Tried on adult dogs and not much visible effects. But rescued emaciated puppy gained weight after taking it.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 28, 2011

I give it daily to my two cats. I mix it with their wet food. I even add a little extra water to mix it smoothly. The cats really seem to like the taste. Because they eat it with extra delight. I hope it will improve their stamina and their overall health.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »