Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil 3·6·9 Смесь, 180 вегетарианских мягких капсул

$35.48
$35.49
руб 2194.68
Экономия: $0.01 (скидка 0%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 84 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (20)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 64

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

This product is amazing

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2251825 Nov 09, 2007

The real test was several years ago, when my Triglycerides number was 478(range of 25-150) and the cardiologist insisted I take Lipitor. My reply was no way, let me try my own thing first and if the next test is not greatly improved, then we'll talk. I took 2 months worth of Udo's Perfect oil caps and retested within normal range. The Dr. was in disbelief.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Everything that Erasmus says it is!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2448475 Nov 17, 2007

colesterol down 60 points. I am sold on this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Udo's 3,6,9 Oil Blend, 180 capsules

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538004 Mar 29, 2008

Love it! Very EASY to take. Can't stand the taste and feel of just drinking it straight out of the bottle so this is perfect for me!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

THE BEST

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3259339 May 21, 2008

I've been taking it for over a year now and I really can see the difference. My digestive problems are gone . thanks Udo!!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Unsaturated Oils Are Vital To Health

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2968639 Jun 19, 2009

This product delivers essential oils that we all need to make hormones in our bodies and perform all the functions of health. This is by far the best product on the market, and I would recommend it highly. I have seen results, and friends of mine have seen hot flashes disappear because their bodies got the essential oils it needed to produce vital hormones.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 64

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »