RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,338.92

₽2,339.57

Экономия: ₽0.66 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Always the best

Отзыв оставлен 4752385524438783698 Apr 21, 2016

If your looking for all your Omegas in one place that is plant based, these are amazing!! I love these!! I don't get any after taste or any issues from these, the soft gels are super convenient too.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

all fish oil is bad - but this is soy - lesser of two evils

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2070836 Feb 19, 2015

All Fish oil oxidizes and that is dangerous... Using this in meantime BUT BEWARE _ FULL OF SOY

A great alternative to "fish"oils

Отзыв оставлен 5677806842752153878 Sep 16, 2014

I have to admit to not having used this product for long enough to give a truly informed opinion, but my partner, who has been using it it liquid form for years, swears by it. I was due to have spinal surgery recently and was advised to stop the intake of any fish based oils at least 2 weeks before surgery. I had been a user of high doses of krill oil for some time and it did help specifically with arthritis in my hands and wrists, and as I discovered, all sorts of mystery areas of which I was unaware until I ceased taking it. My partner suggested I try Udo's and when I discovered that they came in capsule form, I was hooked. Naturally I didn't take them during my time in hospital, but as soon as I was allowed, I started to take them as advised everyday. I am so far, very pleased with the result. Also, I was starting to feel a little uneasy about what I was reading regarding the sourcing of the "krill" used in the capsule form I had been taking. So, fingers crossed this will be good for me and my inflamed joints. Thank You Kind Regards Zsuzsi Korchma

Omega 3-6-9

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1873175 Aug 20, 2014

Gives me all I need :-)

Great!

Отзыв оставлен 5021417041329794137 Jul 30, 2014

Great source of essential fatty acids!

Udo's Choice Oil 3-6-9 Blend

Отзыв оставлен 5587306062727781491 Apr 07, 2014

It's got it all and is superior to the fish oil products by far.

I believe this is good

Отзыв оставлен 4920970422348508814 Mar 10, 2014

My mother got lots of compliments on her skin after using this. This should be good for health overall.

Very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1816806 Nov 26, 2013

Loved the product, the only thing is that it's problematic for me to remember to take 4 pills a day, will probably buy omega-3 from Udo's choice in a liquid form.

Best product out there

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2415415 Nov 02, 2013

For me these supplements have done nothing but improve my overall health. They are certainly a must have for me.

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2904783 Jun 07, 2013

I've been using this product for a few years now and I LOVE it. You will notice that your skin, nails and hair love it too. I did a test where I didn't take it for about a week and man I noticed it . My cuticles were rough , my nails weak and my hair looked and felt dry and brittle. WHen I got back on the product within a few days I noticed that ll change. Stronger nails, smooth, soft skin and my hair was soft and shiny. I highly recommend this product!

Позиции 1-10 из 65