RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,390.88

₽2,391.56

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

This product is amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2251825 Nov 09, 2007

The real test was several years ago, when my Triglycerides number was 478(range of 25-150) and the cardiologist insisted I take Lipitor. My reply was no way, let me try my own thing first and if the next test is not greatly improved, then we'll talk. I took 2 months worth of Udo's Perfect oil caps and retested within normal range. The Dr. was in disbelief.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Everything that Erasmus says it is!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2448475 Nov 17, 2007

colesterol down 60 points. I am sold on this product.

Udo's 3,6,9 Oil Blend, 180 capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538004 Mar 29, 2008

Love it! Very EASY to take. Can't stand the taste and feel of just drinking it straight out of the bottle so this is perfect for me!

THE BEST

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3259339 May 21, 2008

I've been taking it for over a year now and I really can see the difference. My digestive problems are gone . thanks Udo!!!!

Unsaturated Oils Are Vital To Health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2968639 Jun 19, 2009

This product delivers essential oils that we all need to make hormones in our bodies and perform all the functions of health. This is by far the best product on the market, and I would recommend it highly. I have seen results, and friends of mine have seen hot flashes disappear because their bodies got the essential oils it needed to produce vital hormones.

The Best Oil Blend

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2362164 Aug 19, 2009

My daughter introduced me to Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Blend last year. Since I have been taking it, my fingernails are LONG and strong, my hair is in beautiful condition, and my skin looks fabulous! Taken every day, Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Blend will make a wonderful difference!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Works not only for cholestrol. Surprise!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3150429 Jul 01, 2012

I started taking this product for liver care a few years ago after recommendation from my partner who is strength&conditioning coach for professional sports team. The first thing I noticed was that my body skin became moisturized. My cholesterol level went down even though I stop going to the gym for a year due to my knee injury. My partner says my PMS got better although I still feel irritable sometimes before my period. But come to think of it, I haven't throw things at him for ages! Now you know why he recommended it to me! Love it!

Mr.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2320900 Oct 09, 2007

Too expensive. Lots of good stuff in 'em, but way too costly when you calculate that at the recommended six capsules per day, this jar only lasts a month.

Vegan Omega's on the go.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1745793 Oct 16, 2007

Love the oil blend. No fish oils. Definite improvement in my hair, skin, and nails from taking these. Also, convenient to take when you are on the go.

Udo's Oil- capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2751084 Jan 23, 2007

Easy for my children to take. Great for the skin and hair.

Позиции 1-10 из 65