Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil 3·6·9 Смесь, 180 вегетарианских мягких капсул

руб 1240.86
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (19)

This product is amazing

Posted by Reviewer2251825 on Nov 09, 2007

The real test was several years ago, when my Triglycerides number was 478(range of 25-150) and the cardiologist insisted I take Lipitor. My reply was no way, let me try my own thing first and if the next test is not greatly improved, then we'll talk. I took 2 months worth of Udo's Perfect oil caps and retested within normal range. The Dr. was in disbelief.

Пожаловаться

Everything that Erasmus says it is!

Posted by Reviewer2448475 on Nov 17, 2007

colesterol down 60 points. I am sold on this product.

Udo's 3,6,9 Oil Blend, 180 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2538004 on Mar 29, 2008

Love it! Very EASY to take. Can't stand the taste and feel of just drinking it straight out of the bottle so this is perfect for me!

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer3259339 on May 21, 2008

I've been taking it for over a year now and I really can see the difference. My digestive problems are gone . thanks Udo!!!!

Unsaturated Oils Are Vital To Health

Posted by Reviewer2968639 on Jun 19, 2009

This product delivers essential oils that we all need to make hormones in our bodies and perform all the functions of health. This is by far the best product on the market, and I would recommend it highly. I have seen results, and friends of mine have seen hot flashes disappear because their bodies got the essential oils it needed to produce vital hormones.