RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Flora, Udo's Choice, Super 5 Lozenge Probiotic, 60 Lozenges

₽1,143.97
₽1,144.57
Экономия: ₽0.60 (скидка 0%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов

Great for sore throats!

helped heal mouth ulcers

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1768666 Apr 10, 2010

i saw this product on a website when i was investigting remedies for chronic mouth ulcers. one of the recommendtions was introducing a probiotic lozenge. within several days of using this product, my symptoms improved. with continued use, i have not yet had a recurrence of this chronic problem

Great Product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1423629 Mar 28, 2012

Works for me, have not had mouth ulcers since i started taken the product, almost 4 months ago.

good tasty probiotics

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2804459 May 12, 2010

We love these probiotics. Udo's choice makes some of the best probiotic product available on the market. These are tasty for my 5 year-old, but stick to the teeth a bit when chewed. iHerb is wonderful in their treatment of probiotic products, packaging them in a cooler with ice. Thanks iHerb!

Magical Lozenges

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2743176 Jun 24, 2010

I cannot tell you how happy I was to discover these Probiotic Lozenges! I have never been regular my entire life, and this magical concoction is my colon's dream come true! I was so psyched when I found out I could continue taking them during my pregnancy. Thank you Udo's!!

Позиции 1-5 из 11