Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Flora, Floradix, железо + лекарственные травы, жидкий экстракт, 23 жидких унций (700 мл)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (9)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

An answer to prayer

Posted by 5671284333059677700 on Jul 08, 2012

I have felt my energy return and my iron levels have increased after using Floradix. Iron pills prescribed by the doctor did nothing for me, there was no change except for the constipation and miserable feelings from that. A friend suggested Floradix and I am amazed at what this product has done for my body. I highly recommend!

Best Iron Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2601427 on Aug 03, 2012

I like this because it is easy to take but it does not constipate me like iron supplements in pill form do.

Floradix Iron & Herb

Posted by 5537454059448304953 on Jul 20, 2012

I was pleased to find the 23 oz bottles of Floradix at a competive price (I could always wish for cheaper). My order was processed promptly and received in good order. My medical professional recommended Floradix and I can see why. It works!

Very bad!

Posted by 5030957675952379110 on Dec 08, 2013

The Floradix was totally broken, I informed to iherb, but never got response!

This stuff rules!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Mar 02, 2014

I have used this supplement for years. My body knows when I forget to take it because I become tired easier and lose a little zest. This huge bottle ensures that I don't run out!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »