RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,682.55

₽3,308.96

Экономия: ₽626.41 (скидка 19%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

An answer to prayer

Отзыв оставлен 5671284333059677700 Jul 08, 2012

I have felt my energy return and my iron levels have increased after using Floradix. Iron pills prescribed by the doctor did nothing for me, there was no change except for the constipation and miserable feelings from that. A friend suggested Floradix and I am amazed at what this product has done for my body. I highly recommend!

Very bad!

Отзыв оставлен 5030957675952379110 Dec 08, 2013

The Floradix was totally broken, I informed to iherb, but never got response!

Best Iron Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2601427 Aug 03, 2012

I like this because it is easy to take but it does not constipate me like iron supplements in pill form do.

Floradix Iron & Herb

Отзыв оставлен 5537454059448304953 Jul 20, 2012

I was pleased to find the 23 oz bottles of Floradix at a competive price (I could always wish for cheaper). My order was processed promptly and received in good order. My medical professional recommended Floradix and I can see why. It works!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Love this iron supplement!

Отзыв оставлен 4803481744584545541 Apr 18, 2014

I am low in Iron due to low thyroid and I find this a great way to supplement iron without the constipating affects of other supplements. The price at Iherb is the best out there!

drinking and like it!

Отзыв оставлен hkmommy Mar 17, 2015

I like this iron supplement! tasty and hope it can boost my iron level!

So far so good

Отзыв оставлен 5196670035277452404 Apr 13, 2015

At first I took it and I feel fatigue. I'm not sure am I overdose or what? Then I reduce to 20ml. I took it empty stomach first thing first in the morning. Taste was ok! I like it. It is almost half bottle gone now and I feel more energy because I do lots' of workout and also almost going to steam room everyday. I do notice my pee a bite yellowish, I think this is common. Yellow Teeth? Not sure yet. I usually drink with a lemon warm water after I take Floradix, then off to my shower and brushing teeth. I take it not because I'm pregnant, because I always have a dark circle under my eyes, this help to reduce that.

My favorite!

Отзыв оставлен 5632709204382663514 Aug 18, 2016

Tastes good, and you can easily take iron as much as you need. I've found no comparable.

Makes a Difference in My Day

Отзыв оставлен 5663411579452881592 Oct 12, 2016

Yes, it has strong taste, but mighty. My go-to increase energy and stamina. Sure pricey, but the bottle lasts for months. I dilute recommended dose in smoothie and go.

Good source of iron

Отзыв оставлен parttimehealthyeater Jan 12, 2017

Definitely works like magic to improve my iron level. However, this is quite a big bottle for one single individual to finish it. I'd recommend a smaller size for anyone consuming this alone since the colour got a lot darker after 2-3 weeks upon opened.

Позиции 1-10 из 17