Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Flora, Floradix, Gallexier Herbal Bitters, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

$21.75
$26.79
руб 1330.23
Экономия: $5.04 (скидка 19%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 16 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 16

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Best Digestion Aid Ever!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2061099 Jun 27, 2006

Floradix Gallexier Herbal Bitters is a must for anyone with digestive discomfort. It is pleasant to use and extremely soothing on the stomach. It remedies acid indigestion, bloating and other food related complaints immediately. I take a capful before meals and one after dinner each night. It is especially refreshing cold out of the fridge, as it has no preservatives and must be kept cold after opening. It really helps my digestion greatly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

salus-haus

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2501751 Feb 05, 2008

It's great.Many times I have discomfort in my stomach after I eat but with this stuff I don't have to worry about pain, discomfort or gas problems.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

claudia

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2708900 Feb 26, 2008

fabulous product, great taste, alcohol free and it works for my delicate indigestion issues.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Ronald Clairmont

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1179825 Sep 19, 2008

I let my supply of this run out for a month. I definitely felt the difference! (liver pains etc). The minute I started taking the Floradis Gallexier again, the problems disappeared. Definitely a keeper!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I love this stuff!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2092134 Sep 16, 2011

It really tastes wonderful and helps me digest my supper. I don't get a stomach ache if this is around...and I was pretty much born with a stomach ache!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 16

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »