RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Flora, Flor·Essence, Мягкое очищение организма, 2 1/8 унции (63 г)

₽1,709.50
₽2,114.07
Экономия: ₽404.56 (скидка 19%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 61 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Flora, Flor-Essence

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2478083 Dec 12, 2007

I had heard someone on a radio broadcast say that this product was helpful for those with breast cancer. So I decided to try, and have been using Flor Essence since Feb 07. So far my cancer has not progressed since that time, in fact some of the spots have disappeared. I can't say that Flor Essence is a cure, but it sure hasn't hurt. In addition I must add that dealing with your company has been a pleasure, and the delivery super fast. Thank you.

Doing Well

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1340078 Nov 27, 2007

I saw this tea recommended as a help in treating cancer. When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, I started taking this tea as well as doing the chemo treatments recommended by the MD. The cancer has now been gone for 9 months. I don't know if the credit goes to the chemo or the tea or both. But I am continuing to take the tea for a while longer "just in case". Dawn

Simply Amazing!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2103687 Jan 26, 2009

This is the brand that other cancer survivors have recommended to me for my father-in-law. I've searched online and this is the cheapest one I found. My father started drinking this a few months ago and his PSA level has gone from 40 to 20. Thank you iHerb for making this available to us for a price we can afford!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Пожаловаться

Taste better than the other essiac teas

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2798027 Nov 01, 2007

I will keep ordering this. Please keep selling it.

Excellent Product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2785517 Aug 04, 2009

This was my first time ever doing a body detox. I had been taking medication on and off for the last 22 years. My body in general was very sluggish. My skin looked bad, I craved sweets, wasn't sleeping well, etc etc. I tired this product because of all the positive reviews written. Within 2 days I noticed a change in my skin, by day 4 I was sleeping better and within 8 days I didn't feel so fatigue. I highly recommend this product. I wish there was more of product, I'm going to place a 2nd order.

Позиции 1-5 из 37