RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,026.90

₽2,506.57

Экономия: ₽479.67 (скидка 19%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
  • Flora does not allow this product to be sold outside the USA

• Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Flora, Flor-Essence

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2478083 Dec 12, 2007

I had heard someone on a radio broadcast say that this product was helpful for those with breast cancer. So I decided to try, and have been using Flor Essence since Feb 07. So far my cancer has not progressed since that time, in fact some of the spots have disappeared. I can't say that Flor Essence is a cure, but it sure hasn't hurt. In addition I must add that dealing with your company has been a pleasure, and the delivery super fast. Thank you.

Doing Well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1340078 Nov 27, 2007

I saw this tea recommended as a help in treating cancer. When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, I started taking this tea as well as doing the chemo treatments recommended by the MD. The cancer has now been gone for 9 months. I don't know if the credit goes to the chemo or the tea or both. But I am continuing to take the tea for a while longer "just in case". Dawn

Simply Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2103687 Jan 26, 2009

This is the brand that other cancer survivors have recommended to me for my father-in-law. I've searched online and this is the cheapest one I found. My father started drinking this a few months ago and his PSA level has gone from 40 to 20. Thank you iHerb for making this available to us for a price we can afford!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2785517 Aug 04, 2009

This was my first time ever doing a body detox. I had been taking medication on and off for the last 22 years. My body in general was very sluggish. My skin looked bad, I craved sweets, wasn't sleeping well, etc etc. I tired this product because of all the positive reviews written. Within 2 days I noticed a change in my skin, by day 4 I was sleeping better and within 8 days I didn't feel so fatigue. I highly recommend this product. I wish there was more of product, I'm going to place a 2nd order.

Fantastic Product. Highly recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1990510 Jun 08, 2009

This product is great. Took the stage 2 cervical cancer to stage 1 and helped in easing the damage and side effects of radition treatments. Works great as a well being tonic as well. Can not say enough good things about this product.

flor essence

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1234672 Apr 24, 2011

my family has been using this product for over 12 years, ever since our son was diagnosed with hodgkins disease.He has been cancer free for 12 years) We make it for neighbors and friends with cancer. It is a good liver detoxifier

Good for the liver

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2957746 May 14, 2010

Have used for a few years now, very cleansing but gentle. No harsh detox side effects, just progressively feeling "lighter". One issue is becoming too sensitive to things (alcohol, environmental pollutants after a round of this stuff but I suppose that's a good thing.

Skin rejuvenator

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2604470 Jul 03, 2010

This seems to be the only internal supplement that works for my acne. Vitamins help a bit (derma-vits, MSM, zinc, etc.) but this is really the ticket for me.

Flor Essence herbal powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1431084 Jul 30, 2010

Good product, relieves pain (for multiple fibroid), economical, but requires a bit of time to prepare.

Miracles do happen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1719015 Aug 10, 2010

We have used Flor Essence for several years as a preventative method of avoiding cancer. Our trust in it is based on personal knowledge of several people who have been healed of cancer drinking Essiac Tea. A lot of doctors will tell you that the benefits of Essiac Tea are a myth but we have seen the cures with our own eyes.

Позиции 1-10 из 37