RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Flora, Dr. Dunner, Sambu, концентрат дикой бузины, 17 жидких унций (500 мл)

₽1,867.96
₽2,290.12
Экономия: ₽422.16 (скидка 18%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов

Позиции 6-10 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

It helps me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1155116 Jan 02, 2007

I take about 1 tsp or 1 TBsp full strength - I don't dilute it. It gives me energy.

recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273327 Dec 12, 2007

I take this product as a warm drink when I go on the 5 day program.and during the winter months to ward off colds. great stuff!

An Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1769849 Nov 21, 2008

I've used this for years to shorten the length of colds and it can be used to prevent them and strengthen your immune system. It is a thick syrup because of the honey in it. I take it straight from a spoon but it can be mixed with OJ.

Пожаловаться

This really seemed to help my cold.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Dec 30, 2013

I like the flavour too, though not everyone does.Expensive, but worthwhile.

Пожаловаться

Hoping it will help with my dads shingles

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2213579 Apr 07, 2014

I take this during the flu season regularly. So far so good for that. I recently started purchasing it for my dad when he got a horrible case of the shingles across his ribs and around to his back. Never seen any thing like it before. To date he is doing a lot better. He says he is starting to feel good again. Along with the elderberry I've also purchased L-Lysine and sublingual B-12 for his nerve ending pain. He is taking a combination of the three in high doses and it is helping.

Позиции 6-10 из 10