Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Flora, Др. Дюннер, Sambu, Дикая бузина, 17 жидких унций (500 мл)

$27.99
$34.99
руб 1897.73
Savings of: $7.00 (20% Off)
4.8 out of 5 based on 11 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 9 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wild grown elderberry concentrate

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1270743 Jan 01, 2009

The Dr. Dunner Wild Grown Elderberry Concentrate is an excellent product from Switzerland where elderberries are native like in the rest of central Europe. I use this product for cold and flu prevention and also to fight against allergies. It works for me as well as an antihistamine and it has other health benefits. I like it that it is preserved with honey, another natural product. If I cannot get pure elderberry juice, I consider this product the best and healthiest alternative.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Elderberry Concentrate

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2341969 Jul 24, 2010

I found I got instant results with my ongoing sinus problem while taking this product. I am trying to source something similar within Australia to try to lessen my carbon footprint but if I can't I will continue to use this one.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

At the first titch of a cold

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2537873 Oct 27, 2006

Wow! When we get the beginnings of a sore throat, the "oh no, I'm in for a cold", you start taking this ... at the very least, your cold will be minor and short.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

It helps me

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1155116 Jan 02, 2007

I take about 1 tsp or 1 TBsp full strength - I don't dilute it. It gives me energy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

recommended

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273327 Dec 12, 2007

I take this product as a warm drink when I go on the 5 day program.and during the winter months to ward off colds. great stuff!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 9 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »