RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,119.26

₽3,150.44

Экономия: ₽31.18 (скидка 1%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Fast Delivery

Отзыв оставлен 5231486619363046119 Jun 12, 2015

Ordered on 7 June and received on 12 June. The product came in a very well-protected box. Yet to try the product.

liquid Gold

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1568431 Apr 17, 2015

Awesome bit of gear! Cut your carbohydrates and replace with this elixir and shred! Feel better, look better and watch that bad cholesterol drop :)

Comment on this product

Отзыв оставлен 5080839845019887326 Mar 01, 2015

if the delivery of this products can be kept in freeze or cold will be better.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Should ALWAYS be refrigerated

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3205488 Apr 03, 2014

I will not repeat the accolades that other reviewers have given this product. I concur with many of them. What potential buyers need to know is what I found out when I called the company. The Customer Service Rep at Flora told me that this product must be kept refrigerated at all times. I do not know if iHerb keeps it refrigerated at their warehouse; however, I do know that it is not shipped under refrigeration. I give the product 5 stars, and I give the shipping (without refrigeration) one star. I now buy this at my local health food store, which keeps it in their refrigeration unit.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 4920970422348508814 Jan 07, 2014

I believe this is good as my mum used to use the capsules form. Her complexion became better and got lots of compliments from her friends. This liquid form is much more potent hence it should work as well or even better.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2105725 Oct 17, 2012

I have been taking Udo's Choice blended oil for years. I think it has been very beneficial for my skin and hair: my skin is still quite smooth for a 63-year-old and my hair is still thick and soft. It's delicious on food and in salad dressings.

Oil 3 6 9 Blend

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2655942 Jul 05, 2012

My daughter & I were first introduced to this fantastic product at a talk given by a Nutritionist during our stay at a Spa Resort/Retreat in Northern NSW, Australia approximately 2 years ago. It has proven to be an essential supplement to my daughter's diet; the benefits of which are reflected in her much healthier, glowing appearance. Many thanks to iHerb for stocking this product as it is no longer readily available in Australia & iHerb's service & prompt delivery have been exemplary.

Very healthy oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2069092 May 28, 2012

Sprinkle it on my salads, breads etc. Really good product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This product helped with my didestive issue.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2848696 May 10, 2012

I would recommend this for IBS customers.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Udo's Choice for your pet's coat

Отзыв оставлен 5540607641170180042 May 07, 2012

Our Rottweiller's skin was very dry and she was itchy all over. After several months of Udo's Choice her coat is shiny black and the itchiness is very much reduced.

Позиции 1-10 из 96