Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil 3·6·9 Blend, 32 жидких унций (946 мл)

руб 2392.20
Экономия: $0.47 (скидка 1%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 131 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Udo's Oil Review

15 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2860346 Sep 28, 2006

Absolutely the finest vegetarian source of omega-3 and omega-6. Nothing but the finest organic ingredients processed with health in mind. No chemicals are used during the low-temperature (20 - 30 degrees Celsius) mechanical pressing. Nothing is compromised. Even the bottle is made of glass, compared to others who use plastic. I have recommended this product to all my friends and family and EVERY SINGLE person has benefited. Some of the benefits that have been reported to me include: lowered cholesterol, lowered blood pressure, improved sleep, improved mood, improved memory/concentration, and improved athletic performance. Keep in mind that for some detoxification symptoms may appear. The oil can cause fat stored toxins to be released from their storage sites in the body and travel via the bloodstream in order to be eliminated from the body. This elimination process may cause headaches to develop, but as the cleansing proceeds, they should go away. It is crucial to drink plenty of water and consume a high fiber diet rich in fruits and vegetables.

Udo's Choice Oil Blend

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1953389 May 19, 2009

I have used this product for about 8 years and combined with other healthful supplements and proper eating habits is esential to good health. It takes oil to burn fat and if you don't get the proper oils to help burn the fat you have it may never come off. Udo's cobined with a good fish oil supplement is the way to go.

This is a winner

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1137925 Feb 17, 2012

I bought this product because my husband battles high cholesterol and has trouble sleeping. I had read somewhere that this product would help both issues. He was on statin drugs for years but no matter which one he took, he always suffered from nasty side effects. He was in so much pain that he got to the point where he's refused to take the statins. The doctor's have suggested some natural remedies but to date nothing has worked in getting his cholesterol down. We both started taking Udo's choice about 2 months ago. He noticed that he started sleeping better. I am a 59 year old woman who eats a very healthy diet but I exercise very little. I went to the doctor's office for a check up the other day.The first thing he commented on was his surprise over my blood pressure levels. He said I had historically always had very good blood pressure but since my last visit 6 months ago my pressure had gone from very good to what he was now describing as "excellent". I also notice that I've lost some of my excess body fat which is a good thing. Nothing's changed except for taking the oil. My husband went in to get his cholesterol checked this week. We are anxiously awaiting the results. Will post again if there is improvement.

awesome

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1177256 Feb 28, 2012

This stuff is the best! I am a competitive female figure competitor and this is the main oil in my diet. My trainer recommends this and only this for a healthy fat in the diet. I find that taking it balances my cravings, helps my hair and nails grow stronger, and gives me more nourished skin. I also love the flavour. It is a bit of an aquired taste, but the slight nuttyness and creamyness is delicious. Be careful not to cook it though! I have it on top of oatmeal, veggies, chicken, rice, anything!

A Staple In My Kitchen

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2666562 Jan 27, 2007

I love this oil. It has a nutty, slightly coconut, flavor that is good on vegetables and mixed in salad dressing. When I use it regularly I notice that I'm able to concentrate better and am more stress resistant. I seem to keep my weight in check when I'm using it, which is a plus.

Позиции 1-5 из 95