| Russia

您的购物车是空的
不过这并不是必须如此。
继续购物。

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Flora, Органическое льняное масло с лигнином, 17 жидких унций (500 мл)

Экономия: $0.22 (скидка 1%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 28 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

High Lingan Flax Oil

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1545473 Jun 01, 2012

This is the one to buy. Blends well with the cottage cheese if you use (Budwig's diet). I also noticed it improved the apperance of my skin, hair and nails.

A great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1739283 Feb 15, 2008

I'm glad to have an organic oil that is good for me and also like that it is in a dark glass bottle.

Good Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2889865 Jun 25, 2008

I have tried other flax seed oils and I must say this is top quality. I love the dark glass bottles rather than the plastic bottles that other brands are packaged in. Don't forget to shake it quite well due to the high quantity of particulate that has settled on the bottom. It tastes great in my smoothies.

Just what I wanted!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Jan 20, 2010

A quality oil that comes in a bottle you can see into... I have this in my morning tomato juice, into which I also put oregano oil, which would be unpalatable without this to dilute it. I shall buy this again.

Flora Flax Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1066952 Mar 01, 2010

Great flavour and a quality product all round, also at a very good price.

Позиции 1-5 из 16