Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Flavorganics, Органический Экстракт Перечной Мяты 2 жидких унции (59 мл)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Yummy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

Nice taste, I pour few drops it in my cocoa drink and it tastes terrific! I also use it in the chocolate bark I make with hazelnuts. Last night I made mint choc chip ice cream with coconut milk, and I can tell you it was divine!!! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2707144 on Jan 03, 2014

Love this extract! I have used it in homemade mouthwash (just baking soda, stevia and this oil mixed with water) and added to my hot cocoa. Just a nice fresh, clean taste-highly recommended!

Пожаловаться

Delicious Extract for Making Buttermints!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Feb 27, 2014

We've been using this to make Buttermints. I got the recipe from the Blog "Empowered Sustenance". I'll post the recipe below. This is a great extract and we love using it. Will order it again! Buttermints for sugar cravings Ingredients 1 cup butter, organic pasture butter is the healthiest! (If using ghee, which is an oil, it will not emulsify with the honey. See the note on the recipe below) 10-12 drops therapeutic grade peppermint essential oil (I recommend this one) OR 1/8 - 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract (I use the oil) Taste and adjust amount as necessary. 3 Tbs. raw honey (You can increase to 4 Tbs. if desired) Small pinch of unrefined salt Optional: 2 Tbs. cocoa powder for a chocolate version (a reader's suggestion) Instructions Have the butter at room temperature. Stir together all ingredients then scoop it into a disposable pastry bag or zip-top bag. You can use a metal pastry tip like I did, I just stuck the metal tip into the end of a zip-top bag and then cut off a corner of the bag (see picture above). If you don't want to use a tip, just snip of the corner of the bag. Squeeze bite-sized buttons onto a baking sheet lined with unbleached parchment paper. Place in the fridge until firm, about 2 hours, then transfer to a storage container and store in the fridge. Notes For a chocolate version: A reader told me she made this recipe with the addition of 2 Tbs. cocoa powder, for a chocolate version, with success. That sounds like a great idea and I wanted to share it here! Inspired by this recipe from Shaye at The Elliot Homestead.

Best peppermint I've tried

Posted by Umbridge on Jul 11, 2012

In Australia, we generally have only one brand of flavour extracts at the supermarket, and most of their extracts are actually artificial essences. I was so happy to get this and be able to use it without that artificial aftertaste. Peppermint extract can be overbearing, but this wasn't at all. Just natural tasting and delicious.

Пожаловаться

Made some Christmas cookies with this.

Posted by Reviewer2569519 on Dec 29, 2012

Nice taste. Just need a little and it makes a strong flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »