Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Fearn Natural Food, Liquid Lecithin, 32 fl oz (946 l) (Discontinued Item)

$8.77
$11.49
руб 456.72
Экономия: $2.72 (скидка 24%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 30 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 30

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Liquid Lecithin, 32 fl oz

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2094182 Feb 10, 2011

I like the product. I used it many, many years ago and know what I was buying before hand. It is exactly what I wanted including the 32fl oz size bottle. The lecithin arrived in good order and in good condition. The lecithin was wrap very, very well. I was very surprised seeing all 8 bottles wrapped individually. Well done. Very Happy!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Poor Source of Phosphatidylcholine

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2390602 Jan 25, 2009

The easiest way I've found to take this is to use liquid fish oil and a 2T shot glass. Pour in 1T of fish oil and then pour in the lecithin into the middle of the fish oil, forming an "egg yolk", then gulp it all down without squishing it around in the mouth first. Nonetheless, there are better alternatives available to get adequate phosphatidylcholine without the extra fat, calories and omega-6 present in this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

My fault

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2191325 Apr 18, 2011

I never thought Fearn Natural Foods would send out a GMO product. I've opened it so can't return it. I just want to remind people to always check for non-GMO products. Not bad tasting, but I'll stick with real food.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good stuff

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2506795 Jul 10, 2010

product was as described.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best Lecithin

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2310693 Apr 27, 2008

I have tried different types of lecithin powder,instant etc.... This one is the best and I like it, even if it is a little bit messy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 30

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »