RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽565.80

₽741.28

Экономия: ₽175.48 (скидка 24%)

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Liquid Lecithin, 32 fl oz

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2094182 Feb 10, 2011

I like the product. I used it many, many years ago and know what I was buying before hand. It is exactly what I wanted including the 32fl oz size bottle. The lecithin arrived in good order and in good condition. The lecithin was wrap very, very well. I was very surprised seeing all 8 bottles wrapped individually. Well done. Very Happy!

Poor Source of Phosphatidylcholine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2390602 Jan 25, 2009

The easiest way I've found to take this is to use liquid fish oil and a 2T shot glass. Pour in 1T of fish oil and then pour in the lecithin into the middle of the fish oil, forming an "egg yolk", then gulp it all down without squishing it around in the mouth first. Nonetheless, there are better alternatives available to get adequate phosphatidylcholine without the extra fat, calories and omega-6 present in this product.

My fault

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2191325 Apr 18, 2011

I never thought Fearn Natural Foods would send out a GMO product. I've opened it so can't return it. I just want to remind people to always check for non-GMO products. Not bad tasting, but I'll stick with real food.

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2506795 Jul 10, 2010

product was as described.

Good Value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3191152 May 30, 2008

I choose this brand because it seemed like a good value for the price. I am using the liquid lecithin along with Virgin Coconut Oil to make a non stick oil for my stainless steel fry pans. This works great.

Best Lecithin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2310693 Apr 27, 2008

I have tried different types of lecithin powder,instant etc.... This one is the best and I like it, even if it is a little bit messy.

liquid lecithin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3329766 Feb 14, 2009

My first order of liquid lecithin was shattered when it arrived. iHerb immediately sent out another bottle which was not broken this time but the lid was cracked so I'm not sure that I would risk ordering this from here again. The product itself is great.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Charleysmom Mar 03, 2011

I actually bought this soy lecithin to mix with turmeric (curcumin) to help with absorption when I give it to my dog, who is fighting osteosarcoma (bone cancer). Fast shipping and packaged very well. Will definitely purchase from iHerb in the future.

Sticky!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2047915 May 23, 2012

Wow, this stuff is sticky and hard to use, but it did the job it was suppose to in my homeade lotion. Just know it is somewhat hard to work with.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product, great service, one question about the size

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2861851 Sep 26, 2010

We use liquid lecithin mixed with canola oil to coat baking pans, grill accessories, crock pot, etc. - makes clean up ever so much easier! But one bottle lasts a long time. Wish I could get 16 oz instead of 32. This 32 oz supply will take a couple of years to use up.

Позиции 1-10 из 30