Like it

Posted by Allegoria on Jan 28, 2013

The base is very light. I have a pale skin with pink undertone and was really surprised to see a very pale light beige colour. Nothing pink in it although they say that the product is for cool undertones. It's just very light beige which is not flattering on me. The coverage is light to medium. I did not find it mattifying. But I like the packaging! It has a special turning stopper to prevent base "travelling" all over the box. Good for taking to trips. And it's rather thin - one more plus to the packaging.

리뉴얼

Posted by Reviewer2624817 on May 19, 2013

제품 용기가 리뉴얼 되었네요. 더 깊어지고 튼튼해졌어요. 파우더 돌리는 부분이 부셔졌었는데 리뉴얼되고는 튼튼해졌어요. 색상은 그럭저럭..밝은 21호면 맞을듯. 전 피부가 흰편이라 선택했는데 사실 가루파우더다보니 별 차이는 없어요..

Light

Posted by 5606716277590260182 on Sep 24, 2013

I like this because it doesn't feel like I'm caking on all this makeup. It lasts through the day although I do get shiny by mid-afternoon. It looks natural and lets your natural skin show through with some subtle enhancements. Good stuff, I'll buy it again.

The BEST mineral foundation I've found within my price range!

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on Jan 03, 2014

I LOVE this stuff. Doesn't clog my pores, long lasting coverage, great color. I highly doubt I will be changing foundation any time soon.

great

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

I love this! great mineral powder!

Very Nice

Posted by 5363854616902653604 on Jun 28, 2014

I would buy this again. Very comparable to other more expensive brands. I have sensitive skin and I've had no trouble.

fine power

Posted by 5438962560661316323 on Mar 21, 2014

color is much with my skin color, is OK.

Good

Posted by 5527629278451491871 on Mar 25, 2014

Good