Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Erewhon, 10% Цельнозерновые Хлопья, Хрустящий Какао Рис 10.5 унции (297 г)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on May 14, 2011

This is one of the best healthy cereals I've ever eaten, since I'm not much of a granola fan. I grew up on stuff like Rice Krispies & Count Chocula - which I would never feed a child now that I know most commercial cereals are little better than candy. My son likes the regular flavor of Erewhon brown rice cereal too. Try both. They are now regular purchases for our family.

Healthy and delicious

Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 20, 2012

Love this cocoa cereal, it is not very sweet and still hv the rich cocoa taste. My kids and I love it.

Chocolaty goodness

Posted by Reviewer1069390 on Aug 10, 2012

Lovely cereal with rich cocoa flavour - just right! Only downside is that it gets soggy really quick, so the trick is to pour the milk and than the cereal in batches to keep your breakfast crunchy :)

Great breakfast

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

This rice cereal is GF. Tastes great. Price is good. It makes a good breakfast. Sometimes, my son eats it as an afternoon snack too. He likes it a lot.

kids love this

Posted by nzreviewer on Jan 12, 2013

and I like that I know it's GE-free, whereas I can't get confirmation of the same for supermarket alternatives.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »