| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Erewhon, 10% Цельнозерновые Хлопья, Хрустящий Какао Рис 10.5 унции (297 г) (Discontinued Item)

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Delicious!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2646404 May 14, 2011

This is one of the best healthy cereals I've ever eaten, since I'm not much of a granola fan. I grew up on stuff like Rice Krispies & Count Chocula - which I would never feed a child now that I know most commercial cereals are little better than candy. My son likes the regular flavor of Erewhon brown rice cereal too. Try both. They are now regular purchases for our family.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Healthy and delicious

Отзыв оставлен Rosequartz Jan 20, 2012

Love this cocoa cereal, it is not very sweet and still hv the rich cocoa taste. My kids and I love it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Chocolaty goodness

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1069390 Aug 10, 2012

Lovely cereal with rich cocoa flavour - just right! Only downside is that it gets soggy really quick, so the trick is to pour the milk and than the cereal in batches to keep your breakfast crunchy :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great breakfast

Отзыв оставлен ShirleyDabbs Apr 23, 2013

This rice cereal is GF. Tastes great. Price is good. It makes a good breakfast. Sometimes, my son eats it as an afternoon snack too. He likes it a lot.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

kids love this

Отзыв оставлен nzreviewer Jan 12, 2013

and I like that I know it's GE-free, whereas I can't get confirmation of the same for supermarket alternatives.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »