Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Erewhon, Organic, 100% Whole Grain Cereal, Raisin Bran, 15 oz (425 g)

$5.17
$5.95
руб 297.38
Экономия: $0.78 (скидка 13%)
3.6 из 5 на основании 13 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

I Like the taste

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1011072 Aug 15, 2011

I've always favored Erewhon Raison Bran because of the flavor. Maybe not for all, but to me it really tastes "healthy." good price too.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Delicious!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен jnewbigging Sep 25, 2013

I love this cereal. I think I'm hooked. Tried other grocery-store cereals and nothing beats this one. Healthy, delicious, and filling. Couldn't ask for more!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Cereal

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2950998 May 22, 2011

Not that good. It doesn't hold up well under milk. There is not much flavor either.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

My favorite!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2819540 Nov 01, 2012

Yes, it needs a little sweeting (I personally add some Ideal Brown, really gives it that homey taste) but this cereal is FAR AND AWAY one of my all-time favorites. Perfect amount of fiber/protein/density/sweetness to be a filling, satisfying and delicious breakfast (or anytime snack). I love with with some almond milk and cinnamon! plus--this is the LOWEST SUGAR version of this cereal I've found *anywhere.* Well worth coming back again and again!! I'll probably have to start ordering it in bulk now!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love Erewhon

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2526088 Sep 21, 2011

I like Erewhon cereal because they don't add sugar. The sugar in this comes from the natural sugar in the raisins and from barley malt. I add a whole box to my homemade granola to enhance the fiber content. It taste good, too.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »