Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

EO Products, Защищающий кондиционер, роза и ромашка, 8,4 жидких унций (240 мл)

Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (33)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 19 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

EO Rose conditioner

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1696964 Sep 15, 2011

The conditioner if great you don't need much and I can comb my hair after without using another detangler on top. My hair looks thicker and the colour is enhanced with this shampoo and conditioner.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

EO Nourishing conditioner - Rose & Camomile

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2079346 Nov 29, 2009

This is the first time i've used this product. So far so good. No negative results. Love the smell.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great conditioner!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1177065 Jan 21, 2009

I am very pleased with the way this conditioner makes my hair soft and shiny. I highly recommend it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very nice!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3060686 Feb 17, 2012

Only used it once - but must say I'm pleased so far! My fine, scandinavian hair feels soft and nourished, and fluffy too - in a good way. Not too crazy about the scent though ( I would have preferred the rose scent to be the most dominating but the chamomille wins out ), but it doesn't linger, so it's allright. Update: After using this for almost a year, I still really love it... Highly recommended...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great conditioner!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3062417 Jul 06, 2011

Thanks iherb for letting me get my favorite conditioner on the other side of the world!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 19 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »