Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Enzymedica, SerraGold, High Activity Serrapeptase, 60 Capsules

руб 1143.31
Экономия: $7.50 (скидка 25%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 35 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Wow! It really works!

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2902916 May 09, 2013

I don't usually write reviews, but I have been telling everyone I know about SerraGold. I have chronic hip and other joint pain from chronic Lyme disease. I have tried many other products for joint pain and had little results. After starting SerraGold I was amazed to find that the hip pain I usually experience at night while trying to sleep was nearly gone. I have slept better after starting SerraGold than I have in a very LONG time!

Пожаловаться

Knee pain gone! Able to breathe on back while sleeping

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3071891 Feb 18, 2013

I have been using SerraGold off and on since October 2011. With the very first dose, pain in my right knee was gone! I had a limp from knee pain for a decade. It took about a week maybe two for the swelling and stiffness in my right knee to go away. Another benefit I notice rather quickly was that I could breathe while laying in bed on my back. I looked it up and discovered that arthritis inflammation in my knee and sinus cavity caused the knee pain and swollen sinuses which blocked my ability to breathe. When I first had this knee pain years ago, I went to my doctor and a specialist who did x-rays, cat scans and other tests to determine the cause of my knee pain. The specialist said there was really no wear on my knee so they could not determine the cause. SerraGold solved the mystery for me! I recommended it to my brother who has rheumatoid arthritis which causes pain and lumps in his finger and hands. He has been taking SerraGold for a while and reports the pain is going away and he feels great!

SerraGold

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1070805 Mar 05, 2011

I use this each day for past 7mos and when i dont i feel the difference! I would recomend for all those that experience joint/back/neck discomfort..an added benefit...it also helps to clean the arteries.

best serrapeptase

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2556998 Sep 21, 2011

This is by far the best serrapeptase. I tried all of them and this is the strongest.

Good anti-inflammatory

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1642118 Mar 17, 2012

My husband and I use this product for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is an enzyme, but when taken on an empty stomach (we take upon arising) it works to fight inflammation.

Позиции 1-5 из 35