RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,730.75

₽4,864.37

Экономия: ₽1,133.62 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен TedBare Sep 23, 2009

Powerful formula for joint repair. Probably only need to use the recommended dose for first month then maintain with half as much.

Helped with constipation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1861584 Oct 15, 2009

I take two capsules of Repair Gold in the morning on an empty stomach. I now rarely have a problem with constipation.

Great for Inflammation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3162984 Oct 19, 2010

I use this pretty regularly for inflammation. The capsules are enteric coated, so the enzymes are absorbed systemically. If I'm really sore, (meaning my back or neck is out) I have to use about 12-16 of these throughout the day to notice a benefit. But as long as I haven't wrenched my back or neck, 4 per day keep my shoulder joints pretty pain free.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Helps to build and maintain my immune system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1577381 Jul 14, 2011

I read about this enzyme product in a book on enzymes for health. It was rated one of the best on the market. A real value for the dollars. Keep it on your list.

Pre and post exercise

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2311623 Oct 18, 2009

I feel taking 2 capsules before working out and two capsules later the same day reduce the discomfort I usually feel on the three days per week I exercise.

Enzymedica "Repair Gold", 120 Enteric coated caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2141289 Feb 18, 2010

It seems the product has a positive effect on my joint along with physical therapy of course.

Very good and potent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1597202 Oct 16, 2011

Followed directions and can notice it helps in the whole body healing process.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This stuff works awesome!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2047651 Aug 11, 2009

This stuff works awesome!!!! We have used a couple bottles now and can tell a difference after a workout, etc! It also is good for internally - digestive track, etc. Highly recommend it!

Enzymedica Repair Gold

Отзыв оставлен 4886278595421756644 Jan 13, 2014

I LOVE this product. I have had several clients also order it, from iherb ;-), and they have also had amazing results! My father in law recently had surgery for throat cancer & after 1 dose, 2 capsules before bed, all the swelling from the surgery was gone & he didn't need pain relief for 18 hours. I will definitely continue to order this and have clients order direct from you.

Helpful connective tissue support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3194050 Oct 31, 2010

Not as helpful for sprains as Wobenzyme, i think.

Позиции 1-10 из 12