Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (24)

Excellent product!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3275126 Jan 23, 2007

I have used several products from this company and this is one of the best! It has helped my family with food allergies, and helped with digestive issues. It has a long shelf life and has an enteric coating to assist in delivering the bacteria to the intestines. It does not have to be refridgerated making it very convenient.

Anti-Candida

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3149528 Jul 10, 2013

I use this along with Nature's Plus Tri-Dophilus and Thorne's Bacillus Coagulans as part of an anti-candida regimen. So far, this combo has worked well for me. My digestion is better and the symptoms of my allergic asthma have decreased.

Pro bio Australia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1892381 Feb 28, 2012

Been using this for 4 months and it seems to settle my digestive track but not quite 100%. But is big improvement on other similar products I have tried.

Not Sure

Отзыв оставлен SherryB Aug 23, 2012

I am not sure if these are better than some of the lower cost alternatives. I like that they are allergen-free and that seems to be the thing that drives up the cost. I quickly used the product and it became very costly to keep buying the product. I have since found other probiotics that are milk, soy, gluten=free.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным