RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,864.70

₽2,461.43

Экономия: ₽596.73 (скидка 24%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Enzymedica pH basic 120

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1531009 May 07, 2009

It really works! I've tried other products, but this one works best! I Highly recommend it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Effective and easy to take

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2344847 Feb 01, 2015

I have chronic acidosis mostly likely due to a chronic infection and heavy metals. Taking these capsules is easy to use compared to drops and they alkalize my body. This is something I've learned that I require to avoid more secondary illnesses like cold sores and colds.

Does the job

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3239514 Feb 12, 2009

My itching stops everytime I get my ph 6.5 or greater

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3158176 Sep 12, 2009

Working well as per recommendations in "Enzymes" book. (also purchased from iHerb)

ph-basic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2920503 Aug 30, 2008

couldn't live without it

Fantastic Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2307356 Oct 12, 2009

This product is extremely effective in leveling your body's PH. I love it and will never stop using it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

It really helps with digestion.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2657156 Mar 09, 2010

I take them every morning and when I eat acidic food. It helps with digestion and you have a sample of pH strips with each bottle to test if you are in balance.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT -

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3271310 Mar 04, 2011

Its enteric coated which means that it targets the correct tissue within the body thereby allowing it to be more effective. I had previously been taking NOW Super Enzymes die to the fact that my diet was pretty high in processed foods as well as a fair amount of animal fat/protein. For which I still prefer the NOW. Ive since modified my food intake to MUCH less animal products .. So, Ice switched to Enzymedica. I still have a fair amount of plant based preprocessed food though ( still on strict bedrest). Great product & helps with bowel regulation. Especially in conjunction with the refrigerated version of Udo's Super 8 & Barlean's refridgerated fish oil. Keep my body workin' properly

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2993074 Apr 11, 2011

These pH-Basic capsules really work. I've been taking them for over a year now and highly recommend them.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1041037 Jul 20, 2011

I am using already second bottle. Very good results. I can survive without cystoprotec when I using this suplement. I recomend it for people with IC.

Позиции 1-10 из 15