Eat less..feel better

Posted by Reviewer2197233 on Nov 26, 2006

This is indeed special. By adding these enzymes to my diet, I am actually satisfied prior to eating all the food on my plate, and can even leave some uneaten. This has always been a rare occurance in my life. My belt has now been taken in a notch and my metabolism seems stable and I am able to eat less and only when I am actually hungry.

Best enzyme on the market

Posted by Reviewer1125412 on Mar 04, 2008

This is the best one! I have tried so many of the other ones, and I always come back to this. This always soothes any digestive upset I have.I feel like it keeps my immune system healthy as well. It even improves my mood. I highly recommend it. It's pricier, but well worth it.

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Dec 11, 2008

This was recommended by my qigong teacher as I have cfs and very poor digestion, probably leaky gut. The vegi-capsules take some time to disolve. So it works best when I open the capsules and mix it directly in my food. No flavor. It is great to help my body digest my food and get the nutrients I need. Highly recommended!

Digest Gold is great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1313580 on Sep 06, 2011

Since being diagnosed with fructose malabsorption and lactose intolerance my diet has been very limited. By taking Digest Gold I have been able to eat foods containing gluten and lactose without any symptoms whatsoever. I was beginning to suffer nutritional deficiencies due to my diet so I think this is definately the answer I've been looking for.

Much stronger than other products

Posted by Reviewer2844092 on May 06, 2008

This one is worth the price. Compare the potency with other products..... this one is much stronger. I am a total cheapo, so if I can get double strength I will, then just use half. A very good product and worth the price when you consider the potency.

Surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Sep 30, 2008

Tried this on a friend's recommendation, though I had no particular digestive issues. I'm amazed at how much better I feel and how my food cravings have dissapeared. This appears to be the diet tool I've been missing!

These potent digestive enzymes really work

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Dec 02, 2009

After using many different brands of digestive enzymes, mostly without positive result, I believe that Digest Gold is definitely the best money can buy and the most effective enzyme product.

Loving It!

Posted by Reviewer1674186 on Jul 13, 2010

I can't believe how much better my digestion has been since I discovered these enzymes. I mainly had problems with wheat and dairy, but also tomatoes. As long as I take 1 or 2 capsules with my meal, I haven't had any reactions. Wonderful!

Top of the Line

Posted by 4704551928373003142 on Jan 23, 2013

I really love this product. If your digestion is weak and sluggish like mine this is the enzyme to take. Can really tell a difference without it. This one will cut the gas and the bloating and really keep the food moving through. Wouldn't want to be without it. Thanks iHerb for such a great product.

best digestive enzymes in the market

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 17, 2012

digest gold is the most expensive digestive enzymes in the market but for sure is 10 times better than all the other digestive brands in the market. it helps me digest everything i eat very easily and is the best support in fatty meals.